Becoming a “hung daddy”….

RoundBooty4loads

So, I’m 46 years old, I still have a boyish look but am definitely medium build.  I do not have a gut or a beer belly and have started working out.  My arms are looking a little beefy.  I have been a bottom most of my gay life but I honestly have a. Very true to real 8.5” dick that curves.  Add to this, I absolutely LOVE eating ass.  I’m in a completely different universe when I’m getting a boys hole wet and open with my mouth and tongue.

The other day, this 23 yo Latino boy showed interest.  He was maybe 5’4”, slim and smooth - my fav.  Well, he came over after much talk and I sent him newest pics showing my medium build.  He asked me why was I hung up on this I said, cause most young guys want an Adonis and I am not one of these Twitter models…

fast forward to 3 hours later, he had been in every position a bottom could be, his home was gaping and dripping Cum asi had loaded him up a total of 4 times.  But my reason for posting this is, I freaked the first time he called me daddy.

said, “I wanna feel every inch of my daddies 8 plus inches”…at first I thought, am I that ugly but seeing how turned on this kid was and the smile he had the whole time, I thought, being a daddy is a good thing.

well, guess I qualify as a daddy now 🥰

• Like 7

Having a similar experience.  Since my profile pics were taken I've added some weight, muscle and fat as I've gotten older and I find myself check out by younger guys and more bear types.  I've resigned myself to being in the dad bod/bearish camp and I'm really excited about the whole new possibilities now that a new demo is finding me attractive.  I've been called daddy and papi a couple times and each time it goes right to my nips and cock so I think it is bringing out my inner top like nothing else ever has.  I'm convinced that bottoms that love eating ass are just latent tops which will manifest as they get older. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, partying.hard said:

I never considered myself a daddy.  But some others do. I guess I don’t mind as it opens up a whole new category of guys to fuck.

Daddy or not I want your dick inside me!!

Being a daddy is mostly a state of mind.  Are you the dominate, supportive partner that orders the boy around but also sees to his needs?  Then you're the daddy.  For some, looks and age may play into it.  But daddy is more a frame of mind and acknowledgement of social hierarchy on the dom/sub scale.

You can tell him not to call you that and treat him as an equal.  Or you can enjoy the power inbalance and authority he's given you over him.  It's your choice.  Being into Master/slave stuff myself, I say seize the power and enjoy it.  >;)

• Like 1

I still jerk off thi limg about the "daddy" that popped my cherry.  I was 22 he was 50.  Average build with a 9 inch cock.  He could only cum once a session but took forever and shot a huge load.   The first time we were together we started by making out which progressed to me blowing him and him working my hole with lubed fingers then a dildo and finally inserting a large plug while we 69d. After a while inwas begging him to fuck me.  He got up, rolled on a condom and I immediately took it off of him and told him to cum inside me.   He lubed up his cock. Put me on my hands and knees, slowly removed the plug and fucked me for the next 35 minutes before Cumming in me.   I then came inside him 3 times before falling asleep.  I woke him up the next morning by blowing him.   He dumped another load in me then and atheist 2 loads a weekend for the next 3 years

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Spoogebottom said:

I still jerk off thi limg about the "daddy" that popped my cherry.  I was 22 he was 50.  Average build with a 9 inch cock.  He could only cum once a session but took forever and shot a huge load.   The first time we were together we started by making out which progressed to me blowing him and him working my hole with lubed fingers then a dildo and finally inserting a large plug while we 69d. After a while inwas begging him to fuck me.  He got up, rolled on a condom and I immediately took it off of him and told him to cum inside me.   He lubed up his cock. Put me on my hands and knees, slowly removed the plug and fucked me for the next 35 minutes before Cumming in me.   I then came inside him 3 times before falling asleep.  I woke him up the next morning by blowing him.   He dumped another load in me then and atheist 2 loads a weekend for the next 3 years

As much as I hate to publicly admit this, I am totally obsessed with the older/younger combination.  And what I truly feel in my heart is, many of the young tops who get to experience these beautiful young bottoms don’t know how to treat the boy pussy properly.  Slowly working your way into the hole, kissing it and licking it and just appreciating it makes me go nuts…..

so I’m sure the both of you truly appreciated and enjoyed one another for so many reasons.  Now, as I’m Vers, the oldest top I’ve ever been with was 71 when I was around 25 and let me tell u, he pounded me in a way I still remember it til today and he told me, I fuck u so good cause your one of the few boys that makes out with me.

I said, you can have all my holes whenever.