Total chem slut to black dick

Slambtmsrqboy

Never in my life had I taken a slam OR a dick so big. I started to realize I was being moved on this ebony God's pole by means I could not identify as myself. My legs were jelly at this point but being held up at the ankles by my new pimps shoulders. My body was almost ceremoniously being lifted and planted onto his mammoth shaft.Β  And mammoth it was. I idly reached for my hole and could not fit my hand around it, and when I did that he laughed and said, "7 around, bitch." When I felt my hole it was being pulled out with every outward thrust and felt gooey and wet, warm and gelatinous as if it were from inside my body and then I saw it in the mirror, it wasn't my hole, it was a prolapsed hole, a wet pussy from inside. I'd been cunted and sissified as promised. When he saw the shock in my face, he came close to me and whispered, "Don't worry baby. Your new daddy gon treat you alright. You taken to my piece like a duck to water and ima make you my number 1 girl. All my bitches hole look like that when I'm through, or worse. You take care of me, and anybody I say, and I'll take care of you. Got it baby?" I shook my head in aggreeance and amazement. He turned me around and told me to watch and that's when I saw it. His meat was pushing my guts outward, I could literally see his enormity pounding a bulge outward of my body. He then began to pick up his cadence and tightened his thighs up. And with 10 heavy lunges inward, he planted his member balls deep, it felt like they were in there too, actually. And my insides caught fire again only this time it was a river of burning hot seed filling my bowels. The bulge in my gut began to bloat upwards and expand as he heaved and finally let his thin body lay on top of me to rest. Then he began his exit which I thought would be slow, but he ripped himself from me pulling my prolapse put with him and about a gallon of steaming Black man's babies. His lackeys quickly fed it back into my hole then held me upside down and said my job was to make sure I got pregnant with his nigger baby. I laughed knowing fully well I wasnt actually a female and that I couldn't conceive a child by a man. And then I saw it, on the back of pimp daddy's back. A dark tattoo, almost blending with his skin, a biohazard. I'd been sold and impregnated by a poz pimp daddy. While my first thoughts started to add up another associate slipped a needle into my arm and pushed in the plunger, and my whole body shook as my ears rang and my vision blurred. I apparently wasn't out of the woods yet tonight.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 2

On 3/7/2024 at 9:11 PM, Slambtmsrqboy said:

Never in my life had I taken a slam OR a dick so big. I started to realize I was being moved on this ebony God's pole by means I could not identify as myself. My legs were jelly at this point but being held up at the ankles by my new pimps shoulders. My body was almost ceremoniously being lifted and planted onto his mammoth shaft.Β  And mammoth it was. I idly reached for my hole and could not fit my hand around it, and when I did that he laughed and said, "7 around, bitch." When I felt my hole it was being pulled out with every outward thrust and felt gooey and wet, warm and gelatinous as if it were from inside my body and then I saw it in the mirror, it wasn't my hole, it was a prolapsed hole, a wet pussy from inside. I'd been cunted and sissified as promised. When he saw the shock in my face, he came close to me and whispered, "Don't worry baby. Your new daddy gon treat you alright. You taken to my piece like a duck to water and ima make you my number 1 girl. All my bitches hole look like that when I'm through, or worse. You take care of me, and anybody I say, and I'll take care of you. Got it baby?" I shook my head in aggreeance and amazement. He turned me around and told me to watch and that's when I saw it. His meat was pushing my guts outward, I could literally see his enormity pounding a bulge outward of my body. He then began to pick up his cadence and tightened his thighs up. And with 10 heavy lunges inward, he planted his member balls deep, it felt like they were in there too, actually. And my insides caught fire again only this time it was a river of burning hot seed filling my bowels. The bulge in my gut began to bloat upwards and expand as he heaved and finally let his thin body lay on top of me to rest. Then he began his exit which I thought would be slow, but he ripped himself from me pulling my prolapse put with him and about a gallon of steaming Black man's babies. His lackeys quickly fed it back into my hole then held me upside down and said my job was to make sure I got pregnant with his nigger baby. I laughed knowing fully well I wasnt actually a female and that I couldn't conceive a child by a man. And then I saw it, on the back of pimp daddy's back. A dark tattoo, almost blending with his skin, a biohazard. I'd been sold and impregnated by a poz pimp daddy. While my first thoughts started to add up another associate slipped a needle into my arm and pushed in the plunger, and my whole body shook as my ears rang and my vision blurred. I apparently wasn't out of the woods yet tonight.

Fuck yeah!!! Another BBC luvin toxic Poz cum dump whore is born...property of Black Poz daddy and his toxic boys...lucky slut!!!πŸ§‘β€πŸ¦°πŸŠπŸ†πŸ’¦β˜£οΈβ˜£οΈπŸ˜ˆπŸ”₯πŸ˜›

• Piggy 1