29yo slut visiting Berlin for Folsom, BiohazardMen, PiG party

Lynn

I'm a 29yo good looking cumdump looking to take as many load as possible during Folsom, I'll be visiting Berlin the 7-11th of September and will be attending the BiohazardMen party on Friday and the PiG party on Saturday night. 

I want to take every load ;), get booty bumped and leave the parties with my hole open and dripping with cum💦 I'll also be able to host in an apartment near Schöneberg. 

If any tops wants to connect, give advices, suggestions and slut me out please send me a message here or on telegram @jlynn9

Also if you are coming to any of the parties just look for the paw tattoo on my ass and it'll be easy to find me 😉

IMG_20230818_162023_437.jpg

IMG_20230818_162059_846.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

On 9/1/2023 at 6:16 AM, Lynn said:

I was thinking about it. Should I go?😈

Definitely! Couple of things.

1) check the website and work out what theme or party is on each night and when the doors open AND CLOSE!  You don't want to get there too late.  [think before following links] https://www.lab-oratory.de/

2) ensure you adhere to the theme - eg: sports gear

3) take cash!  Your entry fee can be paid on a card, but then you are on a tab for drinks (your tab number is on your wrist band).  At the end of the night, you go get dressed, then go back to the bar and pay the tab in CASH.  You then have to show your receipt to the door man to leave.

Other than that - go have fun and leave dripping - sweat and cum!😈🐷🐽

Edited by Countrybbaus
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Countrybbaus said:

Definitely! Couple of things.

1) check the website and work out what theme or party is on each night and when the doors open AND CLOSE!  You don't want to get there too late.  [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.lab-oratory.de/

2) ensure you adhere to the theme - eg: sports gear

3) take cash!  Your entry fee can be paid on a card, but then you are on a tab for drinks (your tab number is on your wrist band).  At the end of the night, you go get dressed, then go back to the bar and pay the tab in CASH.  You then have to show your receipt to the door man to leave.

Other than that - go have fun and leave dripping - sweat and cum!😈🐷🐽

Thank you for the advices. Hope to see you there! 😈

• Piggy 1

On 9/5/2023 at 6:54 PM, Lynn said:

Thank you for the advices. Hope to see you there! 😈

Unfortunately you won't see me....I can't make it this year.  Last year was my first time and loved it.....went back at Easter and was there 6 nights out of my 12 night stay.

Hope to be back next easter!😈🐽🐷

• Like 1