Stairwell fucks on citybreaks

Londonbear

I have had two recent city breaks. The first one was Paris with my partner, we forgot the lube and we wanted to fuck but mu partner is huge so I do usually need some lube. I found a lain guy, muscled hung, who had just left the gym around the corner and needed to unload, told my partner I was taking out the recycling from the air bnb, and went downstairs, buzzed the guy into the stairwell and took his load shorts down, pump and dump style on the communal stairs. the guy said thanks as I licked him clean, and stuffed his cock back in his shorts and left. I creot back upstairs and then went on all fours for my partner telling him I had found some lube down in the corridor. He was so turned on by it he pounded me silly until he added his to the mix.

Second citybreak was Copenhagen for Pride. I took one load at SLM club ass up in a fuck booth from the cutest guy, my partner bred a ginger bear. Then we went home to our air bnb. A guy I kissed and made out with on the parade messaged me on Recon and I met him downstairs in the communal lobby, fucked me on the floor for ages using my previous load as lube and then bred me growling, he had a huge ginger cock, so fucking hot. Then he left and I went back upstairs to find my partner hard as a rock waiting for me, and he pushed in and gave me my third load of the night.

Stairwell breeding rocks. Thank you air BNB. LOL

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3
  • Haha 1