Adult bookstores in Cleveland

I came of age in Cleveland in the 1980s. Moved away many years ago, but it appears I’ll be making a rare visit there next month. Back in the day I spent an unbelievable amount of time sucking cock in adult bookstores along Brookpark Road, downtown, on West 25th Street, and in the restrooms of the Leather Stallion and A Man’s World. Does anyone know if any of those old places still exist? I’d love to revisit them. 

Wow, just had a flashback to the bookstore on Brookpark Road. I haven't been back to Cleveland since 2018, not sure if any of those things are around anymore. Used to enjoy going to the Stallion and hanging out on the patio Sunday afternoons. I believe A Man's World changed names a couple of times and then disappeared. The Grid is gone too. Not sure if you remember Rockie's or the Cage, they're gone now too. Trashy places but a lot of good memories.

There was also a bookstore downtown on West 6th that could get incredibly busy. I’m told it’s now a restaurant, which is kind of appropriate. (I swallowed a lot of cum there.)

I’ll be sorry if the old places are all gone. What are the best ones now? I’m a total pig—like to suck cock, gulp loads, get facials, in public places with other guys watching. It used to be I could of that in Leather Stallion’s restroom (though the two guys that ran it pulled me aside a couple times and in the nicest way possible told me I should tone it down or the Health Department would shut them down). 

The men’s room at Man’s World was basically a dark room. And there was a leather store on Clifton run by a fellow pig with whom I had sex right there in the store a few times. (He was a fantastic deep-throat cocksucker.) 

On 8/26/2023 at 4:50 AM, ShootDownMyThroat said:

There was also a bookstore downtown on West 6th that could get incredibly busy. I’m told it’s now a restaurant, which is kind of appropriate. (I swallowed a lot of cum there.)

I’ll be sorry if the old places are all gone. What are the best ones now? I’m a total pig—like to suck cock, gulp loads, get facials, in public places with other guys watching. It used to be I could of that in Leather Stallion’s restroom (though the two guys that ran it pulled me aside a couple times and in the nicest way possible told me I should tone it down or the Health Department would shut them down). 

The men’s room at Man’s World was basically a dark room. And there was a leather store on Clifton run by a fellow pig with whom I had sex right there in the store a few times. (He was a fantastic deep-throat cocksucker.) 

Yes, the bookstore that was on West 6th is now a restaurant.. good food btw! I believe the leather shop on Clifton closed when covid hit and didn't return. A lot of the small restaurants there closed as well. Not sure if cruising the Rini Rigo parking lot after the bars was a thing when you were there, but that's gone as well. They demolished it and put up a Giant Eagle.

Bookstore is gone. LSS still open and pretty busy on the weekends. Mans World LONG gone, area has revitalized and is now Hingetown with restaurants, bars etc. And when Flex was on W.9th location is a Hibachi restaurant with EXACTLY same bathrooms from when was Flex..Walk down memory lane!!!