Gay campground play area.

Tanbbottom

Just now in this great play area. As I arrived he was about to leave. This might be my chance to see if I missed cues from him around the campfire last night. Cuddling cues, I'm not so good with subtlety. He said, 'there's no one around. ' I said,  'there's us.' We were lip locked hands all over our crotches in an instant. Soon we moved into the play area, edge of the bleachers and stripped. We were both impressed with each other's packages. Mutual sucking occurred, back and forth, forth and back. At one point I thought he was close, and I was secretly thankful. I had decided where I wanted his load. "I want you to fuck me. " Turning my back to him before he could answer. His cock started teasing my hole, so I had my answer. We only had spit for lube so it took a bit, but,  then ... wow. What a bb fuck he laid into me. I kept thinking I heard sounds of getting close, and then he'd ramp up the pace, clear signs,  again only to ramp up. At the fourth I felt tell tail signs that he was breeding my hole just as I had been begging.  I took great delight in calling this out for any bypassers to hear. Too bad the bleachers hadn't been full of other tops ready to repeat what I had just experienced. 

Super fuckin hot writing this with his hot load basting inside my ass. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3