Motel 8

It was just a few days ago I broke my almost year long bottoming dryspell the area I live in doesn't seem to have many tops wanting casual hookups and the younger more slim bottoms get most of their attention so as a older heavy set man I have ck e to terms with the fact I have become mostly a top that bottoms when I am able 

So I was surprised that just three days after I got fucked by a man be t over his office desk I got fucked again 

I was on grindr looking to see what was out there when I was contacted by a man I had chatted with on multiple occasions but had never hooked up with since neither of us could host that often it had just never worked out 

That day he contacted me not wanting me to top me but to join him topping another man a total bottom slut a couple years younger than his fifty one years

While I top regularly anymore I usually only do it with younger guys but since it was going to be a threesome perhaps more of they could find the guys I said yes

The man had rented a room at the local motel 8 so after work went home and showered before heading over the two men had already started before I got there 

The history had already sucked off my chat friend by time I knocked on the door so as I came in they were both already naked I didn't have a lot of time so stripped down to join them almost immediately 

Our host was mostly just looking to suck and bottom but I insisted on sucking him a bit first to help get me hard and in the right mindset 

I admit I didn't find either man that attractive but both had decent cocks the bottom actually having the nicer cock which I would say was probably about seven and a half where the top was only around six inches though had a interesting shape 

The guy I was there to fuck laid back on the hotel bed while I started to suck they had told me that the other guy had just received oral earlier so while I sucked I took the opportunity to start lubing and prepping his ass

I had assumed since my chat buddy had got sucked off less than a half hour before I assumed at his age he wouldn't be up for more than watching until he had more time to recover so was surprised when I felt him move onto the bed behind me 

I had just about finished sucking had subtly tried to get the guy to roll over but despite the fact that at the beginning he said he wasn't really wanting to be sucked he didn't take the hint and remained on his back 

My friend started rubbing my ass and I stopped sucking long enough to look back and see he was already hard again .

It had turned out the guy that had rented the room hadn't been honest he didn't really want to bottom just to suck guys off that's why earlier he had just sucked my friend but that had left him less than satisfied as I was told later 

The guy behind my started working lube into my ass I started to stop him since I hadn't expected to get fucked I hadn't prepared myself but he told me not to worry about it 

Unlike the guy from. A few days before when he felt how tight I was he took the time to use his fingers to loosen me up 

Earlier I said he had a unusually shaped cock by that I meant that the head of his six inches was slightly smaller than average but got thicker as it went down to the point were the bottom was more than twice as thick as the head 

Once he had me ready he moved in behind me and was able to get all the way in in two thrusts hus prep work and his shape made it easy

As he started fucking me I stopped sucking the other man who moved to the edge of the bed to watch 

I had always enjoyed men talking dirty to me as they fuck me he knew that from our chats and he didn't disappoint calling me many dirty names and telling me just how he felt about me and fucking me  

He had pretty good stamina so it was over twenty minutes before he said he was getting close it wasn't until then it really occurred to me he was inside me bare though I prefere it that way we hadn't discussed his status or if he was clean I decided right then I didn't care

After he told me he was getting close our host who had just been watching rubbing his cock moved under me and positioned himself to suck me while I was getting fucked he had only been sucking Maybe a minute before I felt the man fucking me pick up the pace and knew he was about I felt him stiffen and start to cum his cock buried all the in my ass before he warned he was Cumming for an older guy who had already got off once that night he shot a big load in me and I found myself Cumming a few seconds later the guy sucking me swallowing it all

My friend pulled out almost right away and I rolled onto my side out of breath and a bit spent but I only rested for a few seconds before I forced myself up going to the man that had just bread me and took his cock into my mouth intending to suck him clean 

I hadn't sucked for more than a few seconds when. He stopped me asked me to follow him and took me into the bathroom

During our chat sessions we had talked about many things it turned out he remembered I had told him I enjoyed piss play so there on the bathroom floor I began sucking him clean again when. He started to piss could only swallow some of it before taking my mouth off of him and let him finish pissing on my head face and chest 

After finished I went back to the main room and while getting dressed telling the guys how much I enjoyed it I left driving home e feeling the man's cum filling my ass and his piss covering the rest of me thinking to myself the area was starting to look up

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2