Do your friends and family know you're a slut?

LondonLegendUK

On 9/3/2023 at 1:17 AM, ncbareback said:

It runs in my family so it would be no big surprise. But I mostly keep it close to my fuckcircle and look "nice" out on the street. 

Please do tell more. Are even the females in the family sluts? Chasers/Gift givers too?

• Upvote 1

It's been a little under a year since my friend Zac passed, but we were occasional "sluts together" over the last 5 years. Both of us are party bottoms, so the sex between us was rare. One of us would get the urge to get a motel room in Dallas, and would call the other to join. He would usually do a full shower+extra routine while I cruised the fuck apps. I miss that type of knowing someone. I saw and encouraged his sex pig side and he saw mine back, no judgements. 

RE: family? I'm assuming they know I'm promiscuous, my dad and I established the "ask only what you really want to know" rule early on. Same rule was done with my mom.. But that implies " other sexual stuff " occurs too.. I don't think anyone knows the actual depth of my slutiness. 

• Like 1

On 9/2/2023 at 7:17 PM, ncbareback said:

It runs in my family so it would be no big surprise. But I mostly keep it close to my fuckcircle and look "nice" out on the street. 

I feel ya on running in the family. Both parents are sex addicts, guess what I turned out to be? 

• Like 1

My family is a definite no!  I have two groups of friends. One group is church friends and work friends who don't know either (I think some of them suspect though).  Then I have my social friends who definitely know as I have sucked their dicks and been fucked by them. 

Definitely not, I keep it private but I did have a scare once. I was at the club and had already taken 4 loads and was about to get my 5th when I looked up to see my sister’s husband across the room balls deep in a guy. I quietly snuck out without him seeing me. Wether he did or not I don’t know, nothings ever been said.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 8/29/2023 at 11:40 AM, LondonLegendUK said:

But do your friends and or family know fully how much of a gay slut you really are? What are their thoughts?

I'm not talking to those people who are active with their family members either cause obviously they know. But I mean like regular family members.

No. My pervy lifestyle is strictly undercover. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, KTF said:

Definitely not, I keep it private but I did have a scare once. I was at the club and had already taken 4 loads and was about to get my 5th when I looked up to see my sister’s husband across the room balls deep in a guy. I quietly snuck out without him seeing me. Wether he did or not I don’t know, nothings ever been said.

This is fucking hot. Most women have no clue. So many dl married men. 

On 9/5/2023 at 5:28 PM, Bimarried001 said:

No. My pervy lifestyle is strictly undercover. 

Does your wife at least know that you are HIV+? How often, if ever, are you sexually active with her? I'm curious how you balance that in your relationship with her.

6 hours ago, pozsewerpig said:

Does your wife at least know that you are HIV+? How often, if ever, are you sexually active with her? I'm curious how you balance that in your relationship with her.

Yes my wife does know I’m hiv poz because she is as well. I told her I got it from female prostitutes. 
We haven’t been sexually active with each other but I became a cuckold about 12 years ago so she does fuck other men. 
I’ve been able to find time and excuses to go play with men over the years. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 months later...
On 8/31/2023 at 10:02 AM, Breedthisslut said:

None of my family members know that I’m gay let alone that I’m a bareback face down bottom. All my FB’s fuck me bare. I have a couple of slutty friends know that being a slut is what I am and we all feel that it’s what we were born to be.

Exactly!  Same with me!

• Like 2

On 9/5/2023 at 5:39 PM, KTF said:

Could have started taking his loads. Not not like he would tell anyone 😏.