How can I tell if strangers in hotel want a BJ

Spanky8000

• 1 month later...
On 8/30/2023 at 10:38 PM, Spanky8000 said:

Hitting up Lakewood CO on sept 6. Is there any signs to tell if anyone wants a BJ?  Down low gestures or anything?

Usually hotels near airports are fair game. Hop on Sniffies. I love to open my Grindr app and drive past the airport. I get so many hits and have met guys on overnight layovers heading to Europe or flight attendants.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Caged said:

I think pretty much every man sitting alone at the hotel bar is looking for a BJ, the question is are they down with a man doing the deed

I’ll add….I think a lot more guys then will admit it, would be okay with a guy blowing them if they know they won’t get caught.  

1 hour ago, Caged said:

I think pretty much every man sitting alone at the hotel bar is looking for a BJ, the question is are they down with a man doing the deed

I've had some luck at the hotel bar, a lot of guys there alone are usually looking for something to do and if they notice you're alone and keep looking your way it's worth walking over and striking up a conversation. I've had guys tell me they're bored and horny or I tell them the same and if there's interest, it usually leads somewhere.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, topblkmale said:

Usually hotels near airports are fair game. Hop on Sniffies. I love to open my Grindr app and drive past the airport. I get so many hits and have met guys on overnight layovers heading to Europe or flight attendants.

You’re absolutely right. Airport hotels - or even hotels mainly used by cabin crew in a city - are fertile ground. Open Grindr around Heathrow and you’re knee deep in cock. 

• Upvote 2