best parties in Folsom for those >40 and not the perfect body??

tomzefis

Hello,

I will be in Berlin...and Im 41, and not the perfect body....I have a belly that Im not proud of, even thought Im not really fat

I heard is really difficult to get f**** in Berlin if you are not young and slim, so in my case what parties / places in Berlin should I go to get more chances to get F****?  I really dont wanna spend all that money and going back home without nothing 😞

ps: my previous experiences in Berlin was during Piss events and I wasnt really trying to get f****

Edited by tomzefis
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, StuteWilly said:

It depends, what you want. If you are into bareback, then visit the tabletennisplates in Tiergarten when it's dark. Another fuck-location is Bull (open 24/7).

yes I want bareback...bottom.....but Im 41, not fit.....little scared of being rejected

You will never get fucked by 100% of the available tops. Everybody has other preferences. But the tops visiting those two locations are not very picky.
Tiergarten ist free, so you don't have to invest anything except some time. Just try and gain your own experience.😉

For the right spot at what three words: ///gerade.maurer.brezel