Anyone keep their hole plugged 24/7 to expand your gaped hole

I have a pretty loose fuckhole and a nicely gaped open pussy. I’ve been getting fucked with dildos, fists, foods, tools, bats and many other objects as well as literally thousands of cocks of all shapes and sizes so you can tell just by looking at it that it has been used by a lot of men. my boyfriend recently decided I need to have a much larger, gaped out fuckhole that literally never comes close to closing and has even said he wants to “destroy” my fuckhole. his idea is to keep my pussy asshole plugged 24/7 unless its getting fucked and then plug it between men, bonus it will keep all  their cum in me. I used to wear a plug all day or night between guys but not all day round. I even had a boyfriend make me walk around in bootie shorts with a 10 inch dildo rammed up my ass with only my panties holding it in (yes it fell out on the floor in public a few times lol) but the plan is to plug me with a large buttplug for a week then gradually move me up to a triple XL and keep me plugged 24/7 for at least a year. he said my hole is going to be so loose I will be able to get double fisted easily, elbows deep. has anyone else ever tried this and did it work?EFN5N57W4AA7zcv.thumb.jpg.1c43decc3986059028fdd3d5344d8f8a.jpgScreenshot2023-04-12at12_13_11PM.jpeg.e42f55a784c24d29926c80474ec1a0c0.jpegScreenshot2023-05-28at1_20_00PM.jpeg.845a094aebecf87148466a0d96d7bddc.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/3/2023 at 3:52 PM, gangbangsuperstar said:

I have a pretty loose fuckhole and a nicely gaped open pussy. I’ve been getting fucked with dildos, fists, foods, tools, bats and many other objects as well as literally thousands of cocks of all shapes and sizes so you can tell just by looking at it that it has been used by a lot of men. my boyfriend recently decided I need to have a much larger, gaped out fuckhole that literally never comes close to closing and has even said he wants to “destroy” my fuckhole. his idea is to keep my pussy asshole plugged 24/7 unless its getting fucked and then plug it between men, bonus it will keep all  their cum in me. I used to wear a plug all day or night between guys but not all day round. I even had a boyfriend make me walk around in bootie shorts with a 10 inch dildo rammed up my ass with only my panties holding it in (yes it fell out on the floor in public a few times lol) but the plan is to plug me with a large buttplug for a week then gradually move me up to a triple XL and keep me plugged 24/7 for at least a year. he said my hole is going to be so loose I will be able to get double fisted easily, elbows deep. has anyone else ever tried this and did it work?EFN5N57W4AA7zcv.thumb.jpg.1c43decc3986059028fdd3d5344d8f8a.jpgScreenshot2023-04-12at12_13_11PM.jpeg.e42f55a784c24d29926c80474ec1a0c0.jpegScreenshot2023-05-28at1_20_00PM.jpeg.845a094aebecf87148466a0d96d7bddc.jpeg

All I can eat

• Piggy 1

• 2 months later...