Horny, married bottom

Bugnutty452

I was on a short weekend getaway to Kissimmee Florida. My family was also with me, naturally, I am a very horny guy. So I decided I needed to check the apps to see what was going on, luckily, I was able to find two guys staying at my same hotel. I reached out to both only to discover that they were a couple, but prefer to play separately. I decided to focus on the top.

He was a middle, aged, red haired, big bellied, uncut top, with a nice hard and very leaky cock. We exchanged pictures, I took a shower and then snook off to meet him. Lol. 

I got to his room and we immediately began kissing,his tongue pushing against mine, deep down my throat. His hands groping everywhere, and then started stripping right there and then at the door and kept on kissing. Somehow we made it to the bed, where our cocks were rubbing against each other. Both leaking profusely. I reached down and started jerking us both. He was moaning and asked me if I’d like to suck his dick, I went down on him and licked all of the sticky mess away.

His dick was a standard 6 inch, had a beautiful pink foreskin on it, surrounded by red pubes, and a very smooth purple head, and the pre-cum was dripping nonstop. I can taste a salty sweetness.

We then repositioned, and then we 69 for what seemed like hours.  I climbed up on him and then rode him reverse cowgirl. Poor guy was ripping under me as my Raw hole took his red cock. There was no talk about condoms or HIV status. I knew I wanted his raw load inside of me. He knew he wanted his uncut dick deep in me as possible.

I did not take him long and said he was breathing very deeply as he began slapping me harder and telling me how he’s gonna knock my hole up. I could feel his cock pulsing inside of me and I let it be until he softened and  slid right out.

Weather in both got cleaned up and I left. I went to the hotel lobby bathroom and stripped down naked. I then played with myself in the mirror as a part of my cheeks, and let his river of cum flow out of my ass. He came quite a lot ribbons of white, flying everywhere. I caught so much my fingers wiped it on my dick, and tasted, so I’m also.

As I was about to begin jerking off, I hear a familiar sound. I got a message from him asking to come back to the room so he can fuck me again I immediately pulled up my pants, put my T-shirt back on and ran back to his room, he was already in bed and very hard once I got there, we then kissed again and then he put me on the bed and climbed on top of me. My ass was up in the air as he began fucking me relentlessly, his right arm was around my neck, and he fed me poppers as he slowly choked me while emptying his load into my hole  once more . 

he gave me a long kiss and I then  got dressed and went back down to the lobby. I went back to the same stall and  stripped completely naked.

I spread my cheeks against the sink, and I proceed to push out his cum into my palm. Where I then either rubbed it all over my dick or ate it, this was such a horny experience. I couldn’t control myself and then started using his cum as lube and jerk myself off to the memory of this random man breeding my hole two times..

• Like 2
  • Piggy 8

I was married and in a straight relationship and one day this cute guy at work started to flirt with me and we hit it off well and he asked me out for drinks and we held hands at dinner and made out at the bar and this was my first date with a dude my wife had no idea that I started to date a dude showed me about Barebackplay and I got hooked on him doing it from that little flirt at work I to cheat on my wife tobe come a homosexual growing up I don’t want to be a homosexual and this dude would be my first boyfriend he was so cute from Brazil and I was sneaking around on my wife my boyfriend was in a group of guys who played raw with each other and friends so that Christmas at a party we snuck away from the party had sex he had been testing negative all this time my sneaking around would end soon my wife soon found out that I was cheating on her with my boyfriend and I soon seroconverted and she outed me to family and friends that I was a homosexual so I came out to everyone that I was gay now 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1