My aids adventure

This part is true how I got the most amazing gift ever 

Hey my name is Travis and here is my story

It is estimated that I got it in ‘99-2000. I did not find out until July 2010 and I had been sick for several months with various things and finally got tested. When I say that it’s estimated, it is because when I was hospitalized for a couple weeks, the infectious disease doctor said that I must have had it for at least a decade and she hadn’t seen anyone as sick as me from AIDS in a long time. Also, the timing reference matches up bc I came out/started going to gay bars in sept/Oct ‘99.
The first night I went to a gay bar I also went to a bathhouse. I would frequent both multiple nights per week for several years and I would let anyone cum in me. I didn’t know the term bug chaser back then but I would seek out the daddies with the wasting look bc I found them hot. Remember back then there was no prep and it was a very different time. Guys still were going through it with hiv and also there were a lot more daddies who took it we’re still taking roids as a sort of treatment

If I had to narrow it down to “who” it would be at least a few hundred men any of which could have pozzed me. And I love that I’m such a slut from the minute I came out that I have no idea, to be honest. Only reason I’d ever want to know who would be to jerk off to it and if they are still living, thank them and have sex with them again

But sometimes (I didn’t have the balls I do now back then lol) I’d get the courage at sex parties (I liked to show off even then) to beg daddies for their AIDS while they fucked me

I’m sure I’ve passed it along. Not intentionally. I like the guys who make it clear they want it. But back then no prep and having it unknowingly for certain for so long, there’s no way I didn’t.

I felt like “well, no surprise” when my doctor told me but I felt like I had to shed a tear or two bc I would’ve looked weird if I didn’t. If that makes sense but deep inside I couldn't be happier.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2