Austria: Young men infected with HIV: Trial

barefuck_vie

Still something to keep in mind. Those of us here who are chasing or just accepting of the possibility of being pozzed and all that goes with that are making an informed decision. Sounds like this young lad had little idea in the same way. I think it is incumbent on the top to make sure a young inexperienced bottom is aware of and comfortable with the risks. A passion killer maybe but I personally wouldn't fuck a young innocent lad bareback unless he says he knows the risks and is easy about it. I know there are lots of very experienced youngsters, but there are lots who are not. Even then you run the risk of someone regretting it, shifting blame and feigning innocence and coersion or worse. Of course if it is anonymous sex in a dark room then you kind of accept what's coming, but even then I guess the law still requires you to inform if you are poz, not that anyone says anything in there except words like "yes", "mmmmm", and "fuck my ass" :)

Edited by slowfuck
clarification