Unexpected three way

PigBoyDallas

After my somewhat unsatisfying hook up this morning I was back on Grindr and got a message from a hot light skinned black kid who wanted to hook up. He was 18 and honestly, hot as fuck with a thick uncut dick. He was clear about being a top and I asked about bare and he was down for it with no questions. Best of all he could host. I got his address, freshened up and headed to his place. I got there and he looked just like his pictures. He was kind of embarassed as he admitted he had another guy there and wondered if I was cool for a three way. I said I was and could already see this cute as fuck blonde kid hanging out. I asked if he the kid was 18 or not and he assured me he was. I was kind of pissed as I thought the black kid was gonna drill me but knew I had to roll with the punches here. The blonde kid was a little chubby with a cute face, blonde hair, and a shocking masculine voice. He also had the look of desperation in his eyes that so many young guys have where they just desperately want to get fucked but can't say it. The black kid (Dre) told me that he was still going to fuck me, but wanted me to fuck the blonde kid (Cody). Dre admitted he and Cody are a regular thing and that Cody likes him lining up guys to join. I said I was cool. It was clear both of them had been smoking weed and Dre led me to the bedroom, kissing me, and taking off both our clothes with Cody in tow. As Cody stripped a nice sized uncut cock popped out with a big gob on precum leaking off it. I dropped to my knees and eagerly started sucking Cody's cock, loving the sweet taste of his precum. Dre was behind him sliding his cock inside him asking him if he liked me sucking his cock and he said he did. He moved on asking him if he wanted to cum in my mouth or cum in my ass and he admitted he really wanted to cum in my ass. I'd thought I was gonna breed the kid but was down for him breeding me. Dre was clearly in charge and told Cody to let him know when he was ready to fuck me and kept stroking inside Cody who was moaning with delight. I was starting to get worried Dre was going to cum in Cody's ass but he'd back off and I guess he knew he was close and wanted to edge instead.

Cody finally said he was close and I backed off his dick and got on the bed on my back, spreading my legs so he could enter me. Cody lubed up my hole and his cock and thrust inside me roughly and soon Dre was behind him drilling him into me. Dre was telling Cody to fuck me like the dirty bitch I am and to use my hole, calling both Cody and me dirty sluts. I loved that Dre was verbally abusing both of us and both Dre and Cody got into a steady rhythm and I knew that I was going to take Cody's load. Dre reassured me his load was going in my ass next and that Cody gets more than enough of his loads. As all this was happening I was staring at Cody's pretty face, and loving the look of intensity as he was fucking me. I was telling him how hot his cock felt and how bad I wanted his loads, begging him to stay inside me. I could see from his facial expression he was cumming and could feel him throbbing inside me as he let loose a massive blast and loud groan. Dre slid out of him leading him to gasp loudly. Cody's dick softened and slid out of me as he panted, trying to catch his breath. I could hear Dre order Cody to get on the bed calling him a slut and that he needed to take my load like the bitch he is. I got up and Cody obediently took my place, laying on his back as I got in place to enter him. I didn't even lube up as his ass was already loaded with lube and Dre's precum. Cody's face was a mix of pleasure and pain as I entered him and started pounding him pretty hard as Dre egged me on calling him a dirty slut, a whore, and a pig and to start begging for my cock and cum, which Cody enthusiastically did as Dre watched. I love how Dre treats Cody so nasty and Cody eats it up and more importantly that Cody is an obediant slut who loves random guys breeding him raw and that Dre gets into random guys breeding his boy raw.

"You getting close pig" Dre asked me and I said I was. He got behind and entered me roughly and I gasped loudly and started telling him how good his cock felt in me. "Yeah I know, you want my load don't you pig?" he demanded and I played along telling him how bad I wanted his load. He told me to focus on breeding his boy and that he wanted me to drain my balls inside him and he was gonna drain his in me. As if to emphasize the point he wrapped one arm around my neck choking me slightly as he pulled my head back to whisper in my ear that I was going to take his load, using the n-word, which got me super-aroused. I was close to cumming and told him that and to keep choking me. Dre started pounding me even harder saying he was close too and we both orgasmed at roughly the same time, me lost in wanting his load so bad I wasn't even paying attention to Cody as be loudly begged for my load and for me to stay inside him. I could barely hear him over the loud noises Dre was making as he came and clearly he'd build up a huge load he was now blasting inside me, churning his load and Cody's deep inside my guts. I wasn't about to pull out of Cody and wanted Dre to cum in me again and said as much. Dre reassured me he wasn't done with my "bitch ass" yet and was continuing to pound me, using the n-word to describe his cum as he did. The first orgasm I was really more focused on what Dre was doing to me, but now was focused on Cody and enjoying the look of pleasure on his face having taken my load. I was asking how much he enjoyed it and he was vocal about how much he'd wanted my load and how hot it was taking even as Dre was furiously pounding me and lost in his own satisfaction of drilling me hard. And while I loved the pounding he was giving me I'd expected that. What really turned me on was the unexpected joy in breeding his boy raw and pumping my loads in him, and I loved the look on his face as he begged for my second load as I blasted it inside him. I didn't break eye contact with Cody as Dre egged me on saying "Fuck yeah boy, breed his ass, fucking load him up". Knowing that I'd cum Dre now was pounding me mercilessly, pulling all the way out and slamming balls deep back inside telling me my ass was his, that he owned me, and so on. He was driving his load and Cody's deep inside my guts as I begged for his load and now I was using the n-word. I could feel him slow to short hard deep thrusts as he groaned mightily and blasted his load inside me. He collapsed on me, forcing me down on Cody as my cock slid out of him and I could feel Dre panting hard as he was on top of me, his cock slowly sliding out.

We lay there for a bit, pretty much spent, but also pleasured. I'd gotten what I wanted and then some. I'm sure Cody got what he wanted and Dre too. I loved how pervy they both were, picking up random guys to fuck with, no guilt, no shame. If I had a BF I'd want them to be like Cody or Dre and I'm not sure which. They're a perfect match for each other. And as hot as Dre is I'd love to drill his ass raw and load it. Part of me wants to flip tops and make them bottom. I guess its that unobtainable desire. And I love that while Cody was supposed to be a bottom he also tops and is actually a pretty hot top. Clearly Dre has to find outlets for him to top or maybe Cody just finds guys. Honestly I know nothing of etiher one. Maybe they both fuck around like crazy. But seeing how Dre has Cody on a short leash I don't guess thats the case. Dre finally gets up off of me and heads to the bathroom to grab a towel and comes back wiping himself off and then tosses the used towel at me to use, which is kind of gross, but kind of hot. I get up and wipe myself down as well and I'm guessing I don't get to use the shower to clean up proper, not that I care, I kind of want to carry both there loads with me and smelling like them. I'm done with the towel and toss it to Cody who halfheartedly wipes himself clean and I start dressing to leave. Dre sees me to the door and thanks me for coming over and says I was pretty hot and that they both enjoyed playing with me. I said I had too and that any time they wanted me to join to text me. The walk back to my truck was a weird mix of WTF just happened and hopes that it would happen again soon, mixed with the desire to be with a guy like either one of them. I don't really want a BF unless they're chill and open to being a bit wild like those two.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

17 minutes ago, PigBoyDallas said:

After my somewhat unsatisfying hook up this morning I was back on Grindr and got a message from a hot light skinned black kid who wanted to hook up. He was 18 and honestly, hot as fuck with a thick uncut dick. He was clear about being a top and I asked about bare and he was down for it with no questions. Best of all he could host. I got his address, freshened up and headed to his place. I got there and he looked just like his pictures. He was kind of embarassed as he admitted he had another guy there and wondered if I was cool for a three way. I said I was and could already see this cute as fuck blonde kid hanging out. I asked if he the kid was 18 or not and he assured me he was. I was kind of pissed as I thought the black kid was gonna drill me but knew I had to roll with the punches here. The blonde kid was a little chubby with a cute face, blonde hair, and a shocking masculine voice. He also had the look of desperation in his eyes that so many young guys have where they just desperately want to get fucked but can't say it. The black kid (Dre) told me that he was still going to fuck me, but wanted me to fuck the blonde kid (Cody). Dre admitted he and Cody are a regular thing and that Cody likes him lining up guys to join. I said I was cool. It was clear both of them had been smoking weed and Dre led me to the bedroom, kissing me, and taking off both our clothes with Cody in tow. As Cody stripped a nice sized uncut cock popped out with a big gob on precum leaking off it. I dropped to my knees and eagerly started sucking Cody's cock, loving the sweet taste of his precum. Dre was behind him sliding his cock inside him asking him if he liked me sucking his cock and he said he did. He moved on asking him if he wanted to cum in my mouth or cum in my ass and he admitted he really wanted to cum in my ass. I'd thought I was gonna breed the kid but was down for him breeding me. Dre was clearly in charge and told Cody to let him know when he was ready to fuck me and kept stroking inside Cody who was moaning with delight. I was starting to get worried Dre was going to cum in Cody's ass but he'd back off and I guess he knew he was close and wanted to edge instead.

Cody finally said he was close and I backed off his dick and got on the bed on my back, spreading my legs so he could enter me. Cody lubed up my hole and his cock and thrust inside me roughly and soon Dre was behind him drilling him into me. Dre was telling Cody to fuck me like the dirty bitch I am and to use my hole, calling both Cody and me dirty sluts. I loved that Dre was verbally abusing both of us and both Dre and Cody got into a steady rhythm and I knew that I was going to take Cody's load. Dre reassured me his load was going in my ass next and that Cody gets more than enough of his loads. As all this was happening I was staring at Cody's pretty face, and loving the look of intensity as he was fucking me. I was telling him how hot his cock felt and how bad I wanted his loads, begging him to stay inside me. I could see from his facial expression he was cumming and could feel him throbbing inside me as he let loose a massive blast and loud groan. Dre slid out of him leading him to gasp loudly. Cody's dick softened and slid out of me as he panted, trying to catch his breath. I could hear Dre order Cody to get on the bed calling him a slut and that he needed to take my load like the bitch he is. I got up and Cody obediently took my place, laying on his back as I got in place to enter him. I didn't even lube up as his ass was already loaded with lube and Dre's precum. Cody's face was a mix of pleasure and pain as I entered him and started pounding him pretty hard as Dre egged me on calling him a dirty slut, a whore, and a pig and to start begging for my cock and cum, which Cody enthusiastically did as Dre watched. I love how Dre treats Cody so nasty and Cody eats it up and more importantly that Cody is an obediant slut who loves random guys breeding him raw and that Dre gets into random guys breeding his boy raw.

"You getting close pig" Dre asked me and I said I was. He got behind and entered me roughly and I gasped loudly and started telling him how good his cock felt in me. "Yeah I know, you want my load don't you pig?" he demanded and I played along telling him how bad I wanted his load. He told me to focus on breeding his boy and that he wanted me to drain my balls inside him and he was gonna drain his in me. As if to emphasize the point he wrapped one arm around my neck choking me slightly as he pulled my head back to whisper in my ear that I was going to take his load, using the n-word, which got me super-aroused. I was close to cumming and told him that and to keep choking me. Dre started pounding me even harder saying he was close too and we both orgasmed at roughly the same time, me lost in wanting his load so bad I wasn't even paying attention to Cody as be loudly begged for my load and for me to stay inside him. I could barely hear him over the loud noises Dre was making as he came and clearly he'd build up a huge load he was now blasting inside me, churning his load and Cody's deep inside my guts. I wasn't about to pull out of Cody and wanted Dre to cum in me again and said as much. Dre reassured me he wasn't done with my "bitch ass" yet and was continuing to pound me, using the n-word to describe his cum as he did. The first orgasm I was really more focused on what Dre was doing to me, but now was focused on Cody and enjoying the look of pleasure on his face having taken my load. I was asking how much he enjoyed it and he was vocal about how much he'd wanted my load and how hot it was taking even as Dre was furiously pounding me and lost in his own satisfaction of drilling me hard. And while I loved the pounding he was giving me I'd expected that. What really turned me on was the unexpected joy in breeding his boy raw and pumping my loads in him, and I loved the look on his face as he begged for my second load as I blasted it inside him. I didn't break eye contact with Cody as Dre egged me on saying "Fuck yeah boy, breed his ass, fucking load him up". Knowing that I'd cum Dre now was pounding me mercilessly, pulling all the way out and slamming balls deep back inside telling me my ass was his, that he owned me, and so on. He was driving his load and Cody's deep inside my guts as I begged for his load and now I was using the n-word. I could feel him slow to short hard deep thrusts as he groaned mightily and blasted his load inside me. He collapsed on me, forcing me down on Cody as my cock slid out of him and I could feel Dre panting hard as he was on top of me, his cock slowly sliding out.

We lay there for a bit, pretty much spent, but also pleasured. I'd gotten what I wanted and then some. I'm sure Cody got what he wanted and Dre too. I loved how pervy they both were, picking up random guys to fuck with, no guilt, no shame. If I had a BF I'd want them to be like Cody or Dre and I'm not sure which. They're a perfect match for each other. And as hot as Dre is I'd love to drill his ass raw and load it. Part of me wants to flip tops and make them bottom. I guess its that unobtainable desire. And I love that while Cody was supposed to be a bottom he also tops and is actually a pretty hot top. Clearly Dre has to find outlets for him to top or maybe Cody just finds guys. Honestly I know nothing of etiher one. Maybe they both fuck around like crazy. But seeing how Dre has Cody on a short leash I don't guess thats the case. Dre finally gets up off of me and heads to the bathroom to grab a towel and comes back wiping himself off and then tosses the used towel at me to use, which is kind of gross, but kind of hot. I get up and wipe myself down as well and I'm guessing I don't get to use the shower to clean up proper, not that I care, I kind of want to carry both there loads with me and smelling like them. I'm done with the towel and toss it to Cody who halfheartedly wipes himself clean and I start dressing to leave. Dre sees me to the door and thanks me for coming over and says I was pretty hot and that they both enjoyed playing with me. I said I had too and that any time they wanted me to join to text me. The walk back to my truck was a weird mix of WTF just happened and hopes that it would happen again soon, mixed with the desire to be with a guy like either one of them. I don't really want a BF unless they're chill and open to being a bit wild like those two.

That was so fucking hot!