In Amsterdam tomorrow (14/9/23) - where to Go?

RimBoy87

Thanks. I went to Dirty Dicks, but not too impressed i must admit. I mean, there was a little action and i got myself 2 loads in the upstairs darkroom, but sooo many guys in shorts and checkered shirts (tourists, wtf?) just standing around looking! I know i'm a tourist too, but at least i jumped in on the action. But it was also a thursday - maybe better on theme nights? I will check the place again if i get the chance to go back 🙂 I got what i came for, but a little less action than expected 🙂

• Piggy 1

On 9/16/2023 at 12:15 AM, Sjorz said:

I hope you had a good time.

For future reference: The bathhouse is open from 12 pm till 2 am and till 10 am in the weekend. Drake's open 12 pm - 7 pm only

Good ! 
so you recommand drakes and bath house more than Dirty dick or eagle for a Thursday night ? 
😉🙏🏻

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

Has the bathhouse got any better recently?

The last 3-4 four times I've been there the open play area was tragic on naked days. Lots of people, but no one engaging with anyone. Also lot of condom pullers, and people rejecting perfectly good fucks just because...