Friday Massage

Talurim

Last Friday Night Massage:

Was a shitty week at work and pay week, so I decided to spoil myself with a massage. These are hit and miss and I love a massage that ends in me getting bred, but it is hard to broach the subject when the massage is somewhat a legitimate add. Found a guy that does Lomi Lomi massage walking distance from my house, and he is very reasonably priced. Interestingly he charges an extra $50 for kissing and touching on top of the low price which I liked. So, I opt for this and we share a few pic on text along with address. Seems like a nice guy and I hint at my expectations by sharing my arse pic which shows my pig tattoos on my arse and add “I will leave myself in your hands – do anything you like”. And I get a response, “I think I get the idea”. I am looking forward to this massage.

I get there and he is a muscly smooth guy with a gorgeous smile. Cut to the massage which is both of us naked and I have never had a massage that uses so much oil. It is amazing. On my stomach my cock is going up and down all the time. He flips me over and starts on my front occasionally wanking me and asks if I have cum already because a leak lots of pre-cum lol.

Probably about 40mins in the massage has been mostly legit with the occasional touch. He has done the usual teasing of his mouth right over mine but not actually kissing. Then he jumps on the table on top of me and starts sliding against me and he is rock hard. We are both covered on warm oil. And then he leans in and passionately kisses me. Let me tell you, it is so good it is worth the money lol.

He then jumps off the table, swings me around on my back and lifts my legs over his shoulders and pushes his cock against my hole and says, “this is what you wanted isn’t it”. And before I can answer, he slides in balls deep with ease with all the oil. There is no more discussion. He fucks me deep and hard and repeatedly leans in and kisses me as he fucks me.

I start to play with his nipples and he lets out a loud growl and starts to shudder. Pump after pump after pump of his seed floods my insides. He stands there for a minute and continues to slowly fuck me as he stays still and then leans in and passionately kisses me while still inside me after cumming in me. He does that for almost 5 minutes before slowly falling out.

After a lot mere kissing and shower I leave totally satisfied and full of his seed.

Really happened!

• Like 9
  • Piggy 7

17 hours ago, Talurim said:

Last Friday Night Massage:

Was a shitty week at work and pay week, so I decided to spoil myself with a massage. These are hit and miss and I love a massage that ends in me getting bred, but it is hard to broach the subject when the massage is somewhat a legitimate add. Found a guy that does Lomi Lomi massage walking distance from my house, and he is very reasonably priced. Interestingly he charges an extra $50 for kissing and touching on top of the low price which I liked. So, I opt for this and we share a few pic on text along with address. Seems like a nice guy and I hint at my expectations by sharing my arse pic which shows my pig tattoos on my arse and add “I will leave myself in your hands – do anything you like”. And I get a response, “I think I get the idea”. I am looking forward to this massage.

I get there and he is a muscly smooth guy with a gorgeous smile. Cut to the massage which is both of us naked and I have never had a massage that uses so much oil. It is amazing. On my stomach my cock is going up and down all the time. He flips me over and starts on my front occasionally wanking me and asks if I have cum already because a leak lots of pre-cum lol.

Probably about 40mins in the massage has been mostly legit with the occasional touch. He has done the usual teasing of his mouth right over mine but not actually kissing. Then he jumps on the table on top of me and starts sliding against me and he is rock hard. We are both covered on warm oil. And then he leans in and passionately kisses me. Let me tell you, it is so good it is worth the money lol.

He then jumps off the table, swings me around on my back and lifts my legs over his shoulders and pushes his cock against my hole and says, “this is what you wanted isn’t it”. And before I can answer, he slides in balls deep with ease with all the oil. There is no more discussion. He fucks me deep and hard and repeatedly leans in and kisses me as he fucks me.

I start to play with his nipples and he lets out a loud growl and starts to shudder. Pump after pump after pump of his seed floods my insides. He stands there for a minute and continues to slowly fuck me as he stays still and then leans in and passionately kisses me while still inside me after cumming in me. He does that for almost 5 minutes before slowly falling out.

After a lot mere kissing and shower I leave totally satisfied and full of his seed.

Really happened!

Sounds fucking perfect! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1