Fucking vs Fucking To Breed

Aborne

I feel like there’s a difference and maybe it just comes down to awareness and … enlightenment? It’s hard to describe. 

It seems so many guys go through the motions and enjoy fucking for the pleasure it brings and the satisfying release. But it’s almost like they’re going through the motions. Now, they are some fucking good motions.

But I don’t know about you but anytime I’ve told a guy about how badly I need him to cum inside me and that the reason he’s cumming over is to inseminate me I feel like everything becomes so much more heightened. 

From the moment he walks into the room, things are just so much more fucking intense. We both know what he’s here for. That by the time he leaves the sperm that’s in those balls will have been pumped into my hole. 

The foreplay where I’m worshipping his cock with my mouth and he’s rimming my hole just takes on a whole new meaning. I’m not just pleasuring his cock. I’m pleasuring the cock they will be breeding me. The balls that are carrying his incredible man juice. He’s not just rimming me to make me feel good. He’s literally prepping my hole for his load, warming me up to receive him. 

And the eye contact. When we both know how powerful the act we’re doing is, what’s really going down, as he pumps inside my hole it’s just so wonderful. We don’t even need to speak. We both just understand that there’s nothing more important. This is big. This is breeding. 

Not quite the same as just fucking for fun if you ask me. 

• Like 3

I hesitate to say "It's all in your head" because that makes it sound like it's not a real experience. But of course it is in your head - it's how you're looking at the experience, and how you're experiencing him and his actions.

As you said, even when they're "going through the motions" the PHYSICAL part of the sex is still "fucking good motions". But you don't experience them in the same light once something has been "switched on" in your brain. It's the same reason that, for many guys, dirty talk is such a huge turn-on (and for some, a distracting turn-off). What our other senses tell us, and how we interpret our physical sensations, can change in our heads.

Again, not that I'm saying it's not real - mental things are very real, just as mental health is real health. And it may even cause your physical reactions to be different, as your body responds not only to his physical stimuli but to your own brain processing it. But I suspect that if you had a high-speed camera to document the activity with no audio, you wouldn't necessarily see any difference in the things HE does, and possibly (though not as likely) in what you do in response.

• Upvote 1