Birthday Surprises

catcher4you

Chapter 1 - So it begins

My friend Dave decided he wanted to do something special for me for my birthday. We’ve played together a lot in the past and had only recently started partying together. The last time we met, we smoked a good amount, and he fucked me, bred me and played in my ass.

For the birthday event, he told me to plan for a few days of time off since he wanted to get me really spun. I was able to get a few days off from work, so I told him we’d be all set. I did a deep clean in the morning and a touchup later. Dave told me to show up at his house around 8. He has a playroom in the basement, with a sling and fuck bench, lots of toys, and some fetish clothing. The basement has a door to the outside at the back of his house.

I got there, and Dave and I went down to the playroom. I stripped down to my Nasty Pig jock. Dave wanted me to wear one of his harnesses, so I slipped that on too. He had a pipe packed already so we lit the torch and started taking some deep hits.

Dave can get hard even when he’s spun, so I hopped in the sling and put my feet in the stirrups. Dave rimmed my ass for a while, getting me ready for his cock. He has a great cock for my ass. It’s not really long, about 7”, but it’s really thick. He knows how to get my ass ready for his thickness before he shoves it in and then he can fuck for a long time. He has a nice hairy chest and a trimmed beard so I like that I can watch him as he fucks me deep.

After a good rimming session, Dave decided that we should get a few more hits in so that I was really horny for his dick. He propped up my head so that I was able to stay in the sling while we smoked. After a few hits, we were both flying high.

Dave put down the pipe, slid a freshly opened bottle of poppers within my reach, and stepped between my legs. While we gazed into each other’s eyes, he slowly slid his well lubed cock in my ass. Since he had rimmed me before, I was pretty opened for him. Dave really knows how to fuck. His cock has a nice mushroom head, so he’ll pull almost all the way out, then hold it there to stretch my hole before driving it back in to me. He changes the rhythm, and I can switch up my position in the sling so that his cock hits the walls of my ass differently.

One of the other great things about getting fucked in a sling is that it lets me ride cock easily too. I was swinging back and forth on Dave’s dick and getting it in as deep as possible. I had reached down to let him in as deep as possible while sliding back and forth on his cock. I didn’t hear the door open, but I heard the distinctive click of the torch behind me. Then, a mouth was on mine, shotgunning a hit to me. I took in the hit, shared some back and started making out with the new guy. Still didn’t know who it was but I was feeling good and welcomed another guy to the party.

When he pulled back, it turned out it was our buddy, Chris. We had all played before but never partied together. I smiled at him, and he gave me a knowing look that was also full of lust. Chris was wearing a chest harness that connected to his metal cock ring. He looked hot as fuck in the gear, with the harness nicely framing his pecs. He has a hairy chest and ass and loves to get his hole eaten. His hard cock was sticking straight out, with a drop of precum on the tip. I motioned him over and licked the head of his dick to taste the sweetness. Lucky for me, Dave had taken over control of the fuck and was still filling my hole with his thick cock. I got Chris’s cock all the way into my mouth so now I was being spit roasted by two hot studs.

Dave and Chris started to make out when I realized that they were also sharing some smoke. On one of the hits, Chris pulled his cock out of my mouth and shared the smoke with me, followed by another passionate kiss.

Dave pulled out of my ass and lowered my jock to suck my T dick. Even though it doesn’t get too hard, it’s still great to get it sucked. Chris then moved down and knelt before my ass and started rimming my well fucked hole. Now, I was getting sucked and rimmed at the same time, so I just laid back and enjoyed myself for a while.

Chris had started to finger my ass, getting 3 fingers in. He was really working around my ass, in and out, and working around the hole. He pulled out and his relubed fingers worked back into my ass. This time, I felt a burn since he deposited a shard in my ass. Getting booty bumped is a favorite of mine but I’d never played like this with Chris.

Then, Chris stood up and started teasing my hole with his cock. He has a longer and only slightly thinner cock than Dave. He usually cums pretty fast after getting in my ass so he likes to play around the hole, sticking the head in, then swirling around the outside. He worked around and just inside my hole, spreading lube and precum, then slowly slid all the way in. He got in easily since I was well fucked and relaxed. And spun.

Chris had been fucking me for a surprisingly long time. Dave had moved up to feed me his cock which I happily cleaned off and sucked. He moved behind me so that I could also work his balls into my mouth. He likes having his balls sucked and I think the view while I’m doing that is awesome.

Eventually, Chris pulled out. He still hadn’t cum, which was kind of odd for him. He helped me out of the sling for a brief rest and some hydration. Dave poured out some sports drink for us all and we sat on the sofa to take a break. I was in the middle and both of them took turns fingering around my hole.

We smoked a little more and then I got back in the sling. Dave had lowered the head a little bit. This meant that while he was fucking me again, Chris was able to come around to my head, turn around and feed me his ass. He has a really hot ass. It’s got just the right amount of fur, and he has a hole that reacts to my tongue. I’ve managed to work my tongue really deep into his ass in the past, but this position didn’t allow for deep penetration. One of the other fantastic things about eating Chris’s ass is that he has an amazing natural smell. It’s a little musty and sweet and I love burying my face in his hole, knowing that his smell will stick to my face and beard for a while.

My neck started to hurt from the weird position, and I was getting some crazy head rushes too, so Chris moved away and helped to raise my head back to a normal position. Dave decided to pull out and play with my ass again. Once more, I felt the burn of a shard that he deposited in my ass.

Chris got back between my legs and started to finger my hole. Dave came up to let me suck his dick, but I needed to take some breaks from his cock since Chris was making my ass feel great. He was working in and out, and spreading his fingers when he was inside me. I was enjoying the sensations and reached down to spread my ass wider for him. I worked my hands over to my hole and was surprised to find that Chris had all his fingers in me and was working my hole with his thumb. We locked eyes and he checked if I was OK with what was going on. I nodded an enthusiastic yes so he kept working his thumb around my hole.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 2 – They get in deep

In Chapter 1, I told the story of my birthday, and how my friend Dave planned a little party for me. After Dave and I started playing, our mutual friend, Chris, showed up too. I had never partied with Chris, so this was new to both of us. After lots of rimming and fucking, Chris was working my hole over, and had all of his fingers in my ass.

I told Chris to add some more lube. Then I took a big hit of poppers in each nostril and told him to put his fist in me. He looked surprised since we had never done that before, but he added his thumb to his fingers and got his fist in up to the knuckles. I told him to push a little harder and he popped into my ass. Chris’s eyes grew wide as he realized that his hand was inside me. I told him to hold it mostly still, but he was vibrating with the excitement. Of course, I could feel every movement of his hand inside me. I coached him through some light fisting, getting him to work over my ass from the inside. He wanted to take another smoke break, so he pulled out, and they helped me out of the sling.

Neither of them had seen me take a fist before, so that was a big topic of conversation while we rested, smoked and rehydrated. We all fingered my ass while we sat there. Dave really wanted to get his paw in my ass too. He has been a fister before, so he knows what he’s doing in there.

I got back in the sling with my ass spread wide. Dave lubed up his hand and a good way up his arm. Chris saw how far up he had lubed it and said that there was no way it was going in that deep. Dave looked at me and I smiled to let him know that he could go deep.

Dave thought he should add another shard to my ass. Since I had a few days to recover, it was OK with me. Of course, by that point, pretty much anything was OK with me.

He showed me the shard on his finger, and it was a big one. He worked it into my ass and circled it around. With all the earlier lube, there was less burn, but I still felt it melting. While the shard was taking effect, Dave played around my hole, and I sucked Chris’s cock. Dave asked how I was feeling, and I pulled off Chris and tried to answer. Since I could barely form the right words, Dave knew I was well spun.

He worked more fingers in and then made eye contact with me, asking permission to penetrate me all the way. I nodded yes, and he went for it. He had to twist his hand to get it in, but it went in pretty easily. He was in a little past his wrist and let it sit there for a while for me to get used to it. His hand is big and it felt great in my ass.

Dave told me to take some poppers, so I inhaled in both nostrils. Chris moved to the bottom of the sling to watch what was going on. Once the poppers were capped, Dave started to slowly move his hand in my ass. A little back and forth, a little twisting, a little spreading his fingers. I was soaring from the T and the poppers, and the overall sex fueled atmosphere. Dave started working a little more on depth then.

While Dave was working my ass and Chris was crouched down watching, another guy came in the door. This guy was new to me. His name was Jake, and he was amazingly well built. He had a handsome, rugged face. When he took off his shirt, I was greeted with his hairy and well-built chest. He removed his pants and was also wearing a Nasty Pig jock. Mine was pulled aside to show my T dick and it was soaked in lube and other fluids. Jake came over and pressed his jock into my face. It smelled great, with the scents of cum, lube, and a little bit of piss. Jake lit the pipe and took some deep hits. I looked up at him and he shotgunned me the next hit. I figured “what the fuck” since I was going to be worked over for a while longer and had plenty of time to recover.

Jake looked at Dave and said that he didn’t know that fisting was on offer. Dave said that he didn’t know it either, but I seemed to be up for it. I sure as hell was! Jake pulled out his cock and I sucked him for a bit. He wanted to fuck so he asked Dave if he would pull out so that Jake could get his cock in me. Dave said that was fine, so he worked his hand out of my ass and moved out of the way to let Jake fuck me. Of course, his 8” uncut cock slid right in. I clamped down as much as I could, and Jake seemed to like it. He was able to go deep and worked his cock all around my ass. He fucked me for a while and Dave and Chris took another break to watch and smoke.

I felt Jake pick up the pace and he said that he was going to cum. I told him to breed me, and he let loose with a hot torrent of cum. He deposited it deep inside me and kept his cock in my ass. While still inside me, he told me that he can only cum once while he’s been partying and that his cock probably wouldn’t get hard again. We talked about other ways to play, and he was OK with some dildo play and fisting.

I needed another break, so Jake helped me out of the sling and over to the couch. I collapsed next to Chris and Dave handed me a sports drink. This time, we took a longer break, but Chris looked over at me fingering my ass and decided to help me out by adding his fingers too. It was good that we didn’t go too deep since that let Jake’s cum get absorbed into my ass.

After more smoking, I climbed back in the sling. Dave got his Erebus dildo from Topped Toys to work into my ass. It’s the biggest one, with a max 14” around and 10” insertable. He lubed it up good and started to slowly work it into my ass. It gets widest about halfway through, so it took some time (and poppers) to get it in. Once it was in, he pulled it almost all the way out, really stretching my ass. He would turn it in my ass, letting me feel it all over my insides.

I looked over to the couch where Jake was plowing Chris with a different dildo. They looked like they were having fun and Dave was distracting me with the dildo in my ass, so I paid attention to him and what was going on there. He shoved it all the way in and told me to hold it in place. He walked over to his wall of toys, picked a medium sized butt plug and bent over with his ass facing me to insert it in his hairy hole. Then he could feel the plug in his ass while working the dildo in my ass around and in and out. This left Jake as the only one with an empty ass.

Chris came over to work the Erebus in my ass for a while. Dave was watching and I’d occasionally suck his dick or play with the toy in his ass. Jake was watching it all from the couch, slowly stroking his soft cock. I didn’t know if he was into having his ass played with, but it looked like a great ass and hole. Chris was really getting into playing with the toy in my ass. I took some popper hits occasionally and would really zone out on the ass work then.

Eventually, Jake came over to give Chris a break. Jake was driving the dildo in my hole while Chris went over to the couch and fucked himself with a smaller toy. Dave was still by my head, getting occasionally sucked by me. His cock was hard, but not as hard as it was earlier.

Jake said he wanted to fist me. I suggested that he take a butt plug up his ass so that he could feel some fullness in his ass while fisting mine. He was OK with that, so he picked a butt plug and came over to have Dave insert it. It was hot watching the plug slide into this top guy’s hairy hole.

Firmly plugged, Jake sat on a stool in front of my ass and lubed up his hands. He started with the left hand, playing around my ass and inserting his fingers. He lubed it some more and looked at me to see if I was ready for his fist. I nodded, and he twisted his hand into me. His hand was big, and it took some time to adjust to it. He started to move a little bit, but it seemed that I needed more relaxing to accommodate him. He suggested that we all do a booty bump since we were all filled with a fist, dildo or plug. Obviously, that was OK with me. So, they all found a good shard and saved the biggest one for me. I put one in Dave’s ass and spent some time working his ass. When we’ve played before, he’s usually shy about ass work, so I figured to take advantage of his horniness to have some fun. I put the plug back in Dave and Jake shoved the biggest shard up my ass.

While we all waited for the buzz to hit, I kept fingering my hole. The burn was high up and it was obvious that the shard was in deep. As it melted, my brain entered a new state where all that mattered was my ass and having it filled. I asked Jake to fist me again and he did. His pupils were more dilated now as his shard took effect. He was really stretching my hole with his big hand, pulling almost all the way out before shoving back in. He worked that shard deeper, and it melted away. A hit of poppers helped when he shifted from his smaller left hand to his larger right. He fisted me with that for a while and then pulled out.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 3 – Things really get going

In Chapters 1 and 2, I told the story of my birthday party, put together by my buddy, Dave. We were at his house, smoked up and fucking when our friend, Chris, showed up. Sucking, rimming and fucking ensued. A guy named Jake, who I had never met, came in while we were playing and joined the party. He bred my ass and had just pulled out after fisting me.

I was so horned up that I put three fingers from each of my hands into my ass and opened it wide. Chris liked seeing me do that and would finger the raw insides of my ass when I had it opened. At one point, I held my hole open for him and he stuck his cock inside me. That excited him even more and he wanted to fist me. So, he lubed up, sat on the stool between my legs with the dildo in him, and shoved his fist in. With all the earlier work, he was able to slide it right in. He was amazed at how soft and pliable it was inside. He fisted me for a while, trying out some different moves with his hands and fingers. He stood up and started rubbing his cock around my hole. Soon, he was trying to get his cock in next to his hand. As he tried to fuck me, the dildo slid out of his ass, but he kept working at getting his cock in my ass. I took a hit of poppers and told him to shove his dick in me. He got it in and started to move it back and forth a little bit. I could feel his fingers touching his cock inside me. Chris ended up jacking off inside my ass, giving me my second load of the night. He pulled out, both cock and fist, leaving my hole gaping.

Another break, another rehydration. Dave and Jake took the plugs out of their asses, and we all sat around talking for a while. I was playing with my ass and occasionally stroking my tiny T dick. Dave decided he wanted to fuck me some more, so it was back in the sling, legs spread, waiting for cock. He worked his semi hard cock into my ass and was able to do some fucking. He stopped with it in as deep as it could go and said he needed to take a piss. I told him to load me up with his chempiss. It took a while for him to get started, but he flooded my hole with his loaded piss. When he pulled out, Jake handed him a lubed butt plug that he shoved in me to keep the piss inside. They all just watched the chempiss take hold of me, twisting the plug to keep me ass focused. I sucked on Chris for a little bit, tasting lube, my ass and his cum on his dick.

Once the chempiss had taken hold of my brain, Dave took out the plug and shoved a new dildo up my ass, working it all the way out before shoving it back in. This one was long, and each new thrust was getting it in a bit deeper. Dave asked if he could fist me again and I said fuck, yeah. He lubed up his hand and forearm and worked his fist into me. I was so spun that all I could focus on was my ass and his hand. There was no bandwidth to suck or rim any of the other guys. I did see them smoking and shotgunning over on the couch. But Dave’s fist was my focus and depth was his goal. He was a few inches from his elbow, slowly moving in and out, going deeper each time. He told me to hit the poppers. After I did that, he pulled back to the point where he was barely inside my ass. Then he drove it back in, all the way to near his elbow. At this point, Chris and Jake were watching us, both stroking their cocks and fingering their holes.

Dave kept at it, pulling back and then working his hand deeper into my guts. He’d add lube when needed but kept his hand in my ass the whole time. Eventually, he shoved his arm in, paused and smiled at me. He told me that he was in up to his elbow. That was the deepest anyone had ever gotten in me. Of course, none of these guys even knew that I had been fisted before, so this all came as a big surprise.

Dave slowly worked his arm all the way out of my ass, leaving my hole gaping and dripping lube, and probably some piss and cum too. Chris needed to head out, so he got cleaned up and dressed and left. Jake asked if it was OK to stay and play a little longer. It was all good with me and Dave agreed to it as well.

I’d gotten out of the sling and was hanging out on the couch, kind of laying across Jake’s legs. He would occasionally finger my ass, but we took a break, drank some more sports drink and talked for a bit. Jake and Dave had played a few times in the past, but not to this level. They had never partied together but knew that there would be some T use tonight. Jake said how surprised he was to walk in on such a hot scene and Dave told him that it surpassed his expectations too. It sure as hell went beyond what I thought was going to happen!

Dave wanted to know if I wanted to keep going and I told him that I absolutely wanted more. He surprised me when he said that he’d try to get another guy or 2 over. He got on the apps and started looking. I asked Jake if he liked having his ass eaten and he told me that he did. So, I suggested he get in the sling and let me rim his hole. He agreed but told me that I needed to have something in my ass too, just like I had made him put in a plug. I found one of Dave’s dildos that has a suction cup and stuck that to the stool, lubed it up and sat on it. Then Jake said that I should get another bump before this, so I got off the dildo and got a shard for Jake to put inside me. I also put one in his ass.

I sat back down on the dildo and started licking around Jake’s hairy hole. He had a really hairy ass, which is a huge turn-on for me. I love seeing the hair get all matted down as I worked my tongue and mouth over his ass and hole. He was moaning his approval. Then I started making out with his hole, sucking on it and shoving my tongue inside. Getting in a guy’s ass like this excites me and makes me an enthusiastic rimmer. Jake really enjoyed it and reached back to spread his ass for better access. I could taste the bitterness as the shard dissolved in his ass.

Dave came back while I was eating Jake’s ass and was feeding Jake his cock. I paused for a breather and Dave told me that he had someone lined up to come over. Jake got out of the sling and we took another well-deserved break.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

Chapter 4 – Another one joins us

Chapters 1 through 3 covered my birthday party, hosted by my buddy, Dave. So far, we had me, Dave, Chris and Jake, all getting sucked, rimmed, and more. I’ve got 2 loads in me and have been fisted by all the guys. Now we’re relaxing before our next new arrival.

We all went to various relaxations spots. Jake was on the couch, stroking his soft cock, Dave was wandering around doing who knows what, and I climbed back in the sling. I had a medium sized dildo that I was using to keep my ass open and happy.

Jake and I smoked a bit more and Dave joined us after a while to blow some more clouds. I kept the dildo in my ass, either moving it back and forth or sometimes just holding it deep inside. Dave went down and took it from me, pulled it out of my ass, added some more lube and sprinkled some T on it. Then he shoved it back in and walked away, leaving me to feel the burn and decide how to distribute it in my hole.

I was kind of mindlessly fucking myself with the dildo while Jake was sucking Dave, when the door opened again. This time, it was another mutual friend, named Pavel. He’s from Poland and has been in the US for a few years. He has a nice uncut cock, a sweet ass, and is a really nice guy. I didn’t know he partied, but Dave told me before he arrived that the next guy was a partier.

Pavel stripped and fed me his cock while Dave and Jake smoked him up. Jake, of course, reached down and shoved another shard in my ass. Damn, I was flying high already!

Pavel wanted to fuck, so he got between my legs. He was clearly surprised by how wrecked my hole was since he didn’t know about my fisting experience. His uncut cock is shaped like a torpedo – with a thicker section in the middle. He slid it in easily and commented on how soft my hole was. A lot of lube, and some piss and cum, made it very accepting.

He wanted me on the fuck bench, so I moved over there. He got behind me and shoved in hard and deep. He was really working up the speed, but my ass could take it all. He told me that he was going to cum and then dumped his load deep inside me. He lingered as long as he could with his cock in my ass and then withdrew it. He asked if he could fist me, and I said of course.

Pavel has big hands and he lubed them up and started playing around my hole. On the fuck bench, I was spread wide for him. He managed to get all his fingers and thumb in, but the position wasn’t working for him to go any further, so we moved back to the sling. Now, he was able to get his whole hand inside me. He was a slow fister, really taking his time to move slowly back and forth and twisting his hand. Since he didn’t know that I took fist, he was really pleased with the way things turned out.

By now, we were all pretty beat. Pavel pulled out, cleaned up, got dressed and left. Then Jake left too. It was back to just Dave and me. But he still had plans. He wanted to do another bump each, and then fist me until we were exhausted. My hole was already throbbing but we went for it. I was in the sling, spun out of my mind, feeling the shard working its way through my body. Dave was flying high too and asked if he could give me some more chempiss. Of course, I said yes to that. This time, there wasn’t much, but it still felt sexy to have this stud, who put together a great party for me, letting loose inside me. When he was done, he pulled his cock out and put his fist in. He couldn’t get elbow deep again, so we went for a little width work. First, I added a few fingers around his arm, just getting them inside me a little bit. Then Dave took over, since he could go deeper with his other hand than I could. He managed to get all his fingers in around his arm but couldn’t get past the knuckles on his second hand. Guess that’s a goal for the next time.

We cleaned up and went to bed. We cuddled all night long and I woke to a hard dick poking my tender hole. Dave fucked me, bred me, then gave me some of his morning piss. Between what I had ingested the night before and the chems in his morning piss, I was feeling good. We went back to the playroom and sat on the couch watching bareback porn. Dave massaged some aloe into and around my ass. It was a good birthday.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 2