A "fun" one today.

Orlbttmntraining

So I have recently found sniffies to be my best bet for finding dicks to suck. And it seems like Orlando is in an uptic on people using it sooo.. win win.

Today was an interesting encounter. Anon user, zero stats, the whole nine yards. But.. he was like 200 feet away. He sent a dick pic and asked if I liked. I did. Got his address, and it turns out he was in the same condo set up I live in.

When I got over there I swear I have never been catfished so fucking hard. Pic showed a cut, average and nicely manscaped dick. This dude was uncut, on the smaller side and had a bush that wouldnt quit. He gave some reason about not getting any with his real pics and appologized but asked me to still blow him.

I shouldnt have.. but I did. Not a bad dick (once he finally got hard...) but damn had he been honest it would have been better. He finished quick and I left.

He asked if It could be weekly and sent his number later.. dont think its gonna happen... but hes saved in my phone as Desperation D heh.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, partying.hard said:

I totally lose respect for liars.  Don’t lie about your age. Don’t send fake pictures. Be honest about what you’re into. I have walked out on someone and also sent someone packing because of their dishonesty.

I was already hyped up for a load and to taste a dick, or else I may have left. But, sometimes a dick is a dick ya know? 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 10/8/2023 at 12:15 AM, partying.hard said:

I totally lose respect for liars.  Don’t lie about your age. Don’t send fake pictures. Be honest about what you’re into. I have walked out on someone and also sent someone packing because of their dishonesty.

That's exactly it. Never lie about who I am, what I look like and what I like and don't like. I send the pics of me, and if someone doesn't like them, so be it. The world is a big place.

I'd rather fuck or get fucked by a guy who's honest about his looks than one who sends me pics collected off the net. I too had my fair share of being catfished, but I only stayed once for a totally different reason: the guy was (is) a known celebrity in Europe and he does look very much like the pics he sent out. He did apologise and he offered to pay for taxi fare and for a drink in the hotel's bar.  But given his status (and his 8" dick and big shaved balls), I decided to make an exception.  However, a lie where the pics have no resemblance whatsoever with the reality, that's a pass from me. 

To anyone reading this post, and thinking that they can't get any dick (or ass) because of their looks. I got a piece of advice: Get in shape, groomed, comb your hair if you have it, trim and brush your beard, cut your fingernails, have a shower using the soap, do a bit of manscaping down there and voila! You're on your way to being liked by others. Don't be slob and expect people to like you for your intellect. As much as our brain is our sex organ, it all goes through the eyes first. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2