Cute young otter floods my ass in silence

polyglutton

I was able to get away from my small town to a mid-size city last week. Because I was staying with a friend, I couldn’t host, which made it difficult to hook up. But late last night I got a text from a hot 21 year old otter. He was direct and polite, enough for me already to want to meet but then his pics were really hot with a great-looking cock. He asked to see my ass, and as soon as he saw my hairy hole, he replied “I want it”. He couldn’t host either, but suggested we fuck outside the suburban house he was staying in with his gay friends. He said we’d have to be very quiet and we only had 30 min. I’d already tucked myself in for the night, but happily got up to pop my contact lenses back in, and drove the 6 minutes to him. 

He greeted me in the dark at the gate on the side of the house, and was charming as he whispered that he wanted me to bend over a chair he’d pulled out. I offered him lube but he said spit is hotter. I asked if he wanted some head first but he said he really wanted to get into my ass, so I pulled my shorts down and bent over, in plain sight of the next-door neighbour’s front door just 3m away. He wasted no time in gently fingering me. I am a natural moaner, and men always like it, but my mission was to be as quiet as possible, so I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sensation of his virile cock teasing my hole. I had been fucked a few hours earlier by another guy with a 7” cock, so he was able to get in without lube without any discomfort. 

He bottomed out as soon as he slipped in, and it felt so good, both because of the dimensions of his dick, but also because he was so cute and sexy. He fucked me slowly and rather deliberately for the first 5 minutes or so, then began to pick up speed. It was novel and a bit odd to be fucking so without any sounds from either party, but in a way it allowed me to focus my mind and body on his cock alone. He’d been fucking me faster for another 5 minutes or so and then he whispered he was going to cum and sunk in balls deep. He had a pretty intense orgasm because he was shuddering and still fucking me for another minute or two after he loaded my ass. I squeezed my ass around his cock a few times to show my appreciation, and tightened as he pulled out so that none of his cum would escape. I knew he’d blown a big load because of how wet it felt, and this made me quite happy. 

He was genuine and sweet, saying it was great and thanked me. I did the same and in the dark I thought he was reaching out to shake my hand, but then realised as I clasped his fist that he wanted to fist-bump. We quietly chuckled and I made a rock-paper-scissors motion. It was a bonus to see his cute smile and quiet laugh at that. We wished each other a good day and just as I exited the gate I almost walked into a guy walking his dog. It was hot to think that that guy had now idea he’d almost just walked past two guys fucking. 

Once I got back to bed, I fingered myself a bit to get a whiff of his cum. It turned me on so much to smell it as I stroked. Turns out he shot so deep I could only get an essence, but the volume was considerable deep beyond. I kept it in all night and by the morning, I'd absorbed it all. Big turn on for me, thinking I carried a piece of him in me 🙂

If only I had a fuck buddy like him in my town!

Edited by polyglutton
  • Like 6
  • Piggy 3