L'Enfant Plaza Food Court & Hilton Hotel

I'm working in DC this week, and got on Grindr because things were so slow. I found a guy on there who seemed like a real stud: dominant top, looking for someone to suck him off. I hit him up, and after some back and forth we decided that we didn't have time to go to his place for him to properly use me as a sub cocksucking bitch, so instead we decided to risk some bathroom sex. It's a slow day in DC, so traffic at the foodcourt at L'Enfant metro station was pretty slow. He told me to meet him in the bathroom just past the Subway kiosk.

I walked in and there were three stalls, two of them occupied. I messaged the top, and he said he was in the cubicle nearest the door, and the other one was some guy jerking off. I slipped into the middle and tapped my foot. Soon this beautiful, cock -- bright pink, a bulging head, thick but not unmanageable -- slips under the wall. I begin to jerk him off then lean down and lick his cockhead. He slips into my stall, and I begin to suck him, but the presence of the other guy and voices in the hallway is all totally weirding me out. I tell him so, and like a true dom top he spits in my face and orders me to keep sucking. The way he controlled me made me so fucking hard in my jeans. I do a bit more but then he agrees we should find a quieter place.

We snuck up into the Hilton hotel, and to a bathroom in a far corner. We pile into a private stall, and he spits on me again, pushing me down to his cock. I sucked on his balls, which tasted musky and sweaty from being trapped in his pants all day, then went to work on his dick, licking the head, swallowing the shaft. He slapped my head a bit, and fucked my throat, forcing his cock deep inside me. Just as we were building up a good rhythm, we hear noise from outside: the cleaning staff are about to come into the restroom.

To speed things up, he starts jacking his cock quickly while I lick and suck the head. WIthin a few moments, he grunts and my mouth fills up with his seed. I swallow the load down, and we straighten up and step out of the stall, walking quickly passed a confused housekeeper.

We parted way after that, and I got back on the Metro train. My cock was straining in my pants, I was so turned on. I shoved a hand in my pocket and began to rub my dick, and managed to hide the shudder as I released into my pants. I got to a bar where I was meeting a friend, and went to the restroom to clean up the cum in my boxers. When I hugged my friend hello, he commented with a knowing look that my breath smelled like cum.

I loved serving the top, and wish it hadn't been abbreviated. I hope he'll connect with me again so I can go to his place, let him piss on me, spit on me, and use my mouth for his pleasure with no limits and no rush.

• Like 1