Bros trip and my last load!

Justaholeff

Just got back from vacation with some buddies of mine...all straight but, known them since grade school. This trip had been planned for a while and it definitely geared up to be one hell of a trip! Cancun baby! We arrive and like douche bags my bros are already drinking and chasing pussy, even though two are married and two have GFs. I'm the only single bro and more of wingman for them being more into dick then pussy! So it's about 2am and we're leaving this bar, drunk, and acting like real self entitled assholes. The married guys are the worst and harras anyone in a skirt. As we are walking back we pass a massage shop with a bunch of really cute girls hanging outside and like a flies to a flame the guys start chatting with them and be real pricks ...turns out the girls work there and told the boys they could treat them to rub and a little "extra" if they behave. Well like idiots they all said sure and I asked they guys if they really wanted to do this? They all said fuck yeah and we went inside...now I wasn't gonna pertake but when we entered the room, I noticed the boys would all be in the same room for the massages. So, I thought there is no way my friends are gonna do this now but, if they do, I'm down for it too...they may be assholes but each one was a stud and I wanted to see this! Well the guys bitched but the girls flirted and told them that after they were on the tables that they'd cover their faces with hot towels so they wouldn't see each other getting"massaged

"...that sealed the deal. So each got undressed and horseplayed for moment then the girls lead their fishbelly white butts and deep tanned bodies to the tables...I popped a boner immediately of course and noticed that the youngest one in our group was already pointing to the ceiling! Well as we settled in the guys started yanking my chain about being gay and the only thing exciting was seeing them naked. I teased them abit but we all got quiet as the massages began....couple of minutes in to the girls massaging our feet and shoulders I look up and every stud is hard as a rock! I laid back and watched as the girls proceeded to put the towls on my bros faces. As my therapist reached me she patted me and put her finger to her lips to tell me to be quiet and pointed to a chair. Not sure what was going on but, I thought well she knows I'm gay so she's gonna have me sit here to watch...then suddenly in walks these very large men..not attractive at all and I knew immediately what was gonna happen..my Dad had told me about how places like this that would lure in drunk Americans and trick them and have the bouncers jerk them off! The girls leave and the bouncers start jerking off the morons and I am sitting there in a moral delimma with a hard on that could cut glass! I decide to get up and go over to Shad,who had gotten the trip together, and tell him that it's not a petite hot woman with big tits jerking him off but, a very bored bouncer with only goal of getting a good commission from the girls! As I stumbled over(remember we had been drinking) Shad hears me moves the towel see me standing there and then notices the guy flapping his johnson. He's shocked and I whisper I was about to tell him! He looks a me and then the bouncer who has stopped jerking but still hold Shad's cock. Shad lays his head back down and  whispers to me "not a fucking word to the boys or anyone" and puts the towel back over his face! I whisper back in his ear that he's in good hands and move the bouncer outta the way and I proceed to blow him and jerk off my very engorged dick! When you could sense the other guys were about to cum,the bouncer I moved a side went to get the girls.  Shad proceeded to cum in my mouth and I came on the floor! Shad laid contently and whispered to me that I gave good head! I quickly got dressed as I watched each of my friends cum and the girls come back in and the bouncers leave. I walked out with one of the girls,as the guys got dressed high fiving each other and acting like kings of the world, and I told her my Dad told me of places like this..we should have known better...she told me the girls only do a switch on assholes and didn't want to play dirty to me because they thought I was cute and didn't like how they teased me for being gay..I told her they're my assholes though and they really did accepted me..but thank you! As we all left down the street  and the bros had bragged how they had gotten hand jobs and acted like they all had massive dicks, Shad put his arm around my shoulder, winked, and said this trip will be one we talk about when we're old and grey! I whispered aren't you,at least, pissed that those girls tricked yall...he pointed ahead at the guys and said laughing, "Hell no! We are really a bunch of assholes!"

Edited by Justaholeff
  • Like 9
  • Piggy 4
  • Haha 2

• Justaholeff changed the title to Bros trip and my last load!