On my knees

jaylow

After work I when to a trail by the front entrance of the trail is a church. All around the big forest trail are houses, but from the entrance I go on the left path. I spot a man the size of me, older bald, blue shorts, and a thick ass cock. I knew who he was, and what he was doing. I got on my knees and throated his thick 7 inch cock. I was so worried someone would come by and just see me sucking meat! So I asked for his poppers(witch where stronger than pig sweat) and kept troating him. I had craved it for so long I needed to zone out. Next think I know is he blows his load! When he confirmed he came I had pulled out, and saw a drop coming out of his dick. I couldn't help my self but suck it all up. This was my third time throating him. In the same park. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3

I was on my knees yesterday at a local park. When I walked past this guy's car, I saw he had his cock out and was stroking it. I tried to lure him down a trail, but he didn't respond.

When I walked back past his car he was getting out and headed the other way. I just asked him out loud, "Would you like for me to suck that dick?" He responded in the affirmative. 

We went under a little stone bridge and I pulled down my shorts and got on my knees in the dirt. His cock was already leaking through his shorts. He pulled them down and revealed a nice 6" cock and a surprisingly flat stomach.

No other words were spoken. I just went to work and within 5 minutes, he was filling my mouth with thick, hot cum. He pulled up his shorts and walked away as I stayed on my knees and thanked him for the cum. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/14/2023 at 3:01 PM, sub4oralcum said:

Pig was at the park 3 days later and sucked off the same man in the same place. It swallowed his big, hot load of cum again...🤤

A few months later pig got to service this same stranger for a third time. It was in a different place in that park, but the result was the same. He filled it's mouth with sweet cum!