[UK Sauna Slut] Cristian *******

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

plantilla-cristian-XS-SML-150x150.jpgI’m still working on postings from Torremolinos, and am currently trying to find a solution for some of the videos that I have. *They’re too big for any of the hosting sites, and the ones that have big upload limits, are too vanilla for them – i.e,*I’ve*been such a pervert that I cant share with you easily… nothing illegal or anything, just really nasty bareback fun between consenting adults. *So please bear with me on that front… there will be more coming.

However, I do have some exciting news from Torremolinos. *I had a message on Twitter the other day from a guy who started following me. *He goes by the name Cristian *******. *Now i’ve known about Cristian for years, ever since i saw him in a hot breeding video by Liam Cole called “Bad Influence”. *He was fucking a twink like slut called Tommy Haine bareback and breeding him good. *It’s a hot video, and my favorite scene is where you see Cristian balls deep in Tommy, pushing him into the bed, and Cristian’s biohazard tattoo is on full view to everyone. *Blew my load to that so many times.

Anyway, I saw Cristian in Bar XS on the Saturday night I was there. *We never spoke, as he left before I could approach him, which is a shame, would have liked to have bought him a drink and had a chat. *Cristian is running some live sex shows this month and next in a handful of bars around the Malaga, Torremolinos area. *Most of the bars i’ve been to when I was down there last month, and can definitely say that given these bars settings, and the kind of stuff that Cristian does… they’re certainly going to be fucking hot sex shows.

I asked Cristian if he had any details of them, and he sent me some fliers and dates. *They’re all FREE to get into. *Thats right… free, nothing, nada, zilch… and as Cristian said in one DM to me… “I don’t stand and pout like some here”… meaning, these shows are going to be as hot as the mid-day Andalucian sun!

For a sneak peak of what Cristian’s shows are like, check out these pics from his first solo appearance at Bar XS (the same one where i got gangbanged at the bar (you may recognise that HUGE black dildo in the background of these pictures, as the one I was playing with in my photos!) There is also a video of his Live & Naked show at his website www.cristian*******.tv

*******-XS-225x300.jpgRecognise the dildo bottom left of this pic?

*******-XS-2-225x300.jpg

*******-XS-3-225x300.jpg

All the shows start at mid night local time, and are being held on the following dates:

19th August: Cadenas Bar, Torrox-Costa

20th August: Bar XS. Torremolinos

3rd September: Free Eagle, Torremolinos.

If you go to either the Bar XS or Free Eagle shows, please be sure to say Hello to Andrew and Rollie respectively… they’re great guys, and really looked after me during my visit.

Below are some fliers Cristian sent me for the shows… *Remember, they’re all FREE!

plantilla-cristian-XS-SML-212x300.jpgFree-Eagle-Show-x-sml-212x300.jpg

cristian*******-300x36.png

Have a great time everyone! I sure as hell wish I could get back over there for one of them.. it’s going to be hot!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.