Today I was naughty.

cqaction

Today I was naughty lol

Daddy (original Daddy) messaged me this morning, asking if I wanted some fun. I never turn down Daddy.

He says he will be over at 9.30am. I get ready, lube hole, find poppers, pull on booty shorts he likes, start teasing a little....

9.20am, new Daddy messages saying he has a break from work, and wants to fuck me. I say he can't, as *Daddy* is here in a minute.  He says the second *Daddy* goes, he's fucking me.

Daddy arrives at mine, groping me as always as we walk upstairs. I hit poppers as his filthy cock is pulled out. Sucking it clean, I begin to turn so he can fuck my hole. He stops me, and just pushes is deep into my throat and holds it there. I keep still, begin gagging and coughing over his cock while looking him in the eyes, hearing his moans. Over and over he repeated this, pulling out for a moment so I breath, and then making me gag again for a while. Finally, he relents, turned me, and buries his cock deep. I'm gasping for breath as he fucks me, my throat sore, but I'm absolutely happy as anything. He finally shoots in my ass, moaning how he loves me. He leans over, kissing my neck telling me he loves me. I tell him I love him too, and kiss him before tucking his cock away. We share a sweet moment where he lies with me, telling me I'm his boy, and Daddy loves his boy. I'm happy as he stands, and he then leaves me on the bed.

I hear the front door shut, and I immediately pick up my phone

"Hello *new Daddy* he's just gone, and I'm in the bedroom."

"Cheating cunt" says new Daddy"your a slut. Be there now"

I stay on the bed as I hear the door shut. He walks into the room to see me on the bed, 2 of my fingers I. My cummy hole. I being them to my mouth and then suck them clean as he's stripping.

"You worthless little whore" he moans, I'm on my back, legs held high as he just slides into my well fucked hole. "What are you slut?" He asks.

"I'm a worthless cheating whore Daddy" he smiles before spitting in my mouth. I eagerly swallow as he spits over my face and chest,

He's too turned on, barely lasting 2 minutes before adding a second load to my hole. He spits in my mouth again, before telling me I'm not allowed to clean myself off or swallow anything until he's left. I nod, lying there as he dresses, and then leaves. I swallow, look at myself in the mirror.

I'm a cheat, and I am happy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3