3 loads

Bokkierob

Last Friday morning just after I’d pumped my daily load up Drew’s arse he said it’s about time I took his load. It had been a while so I said “ok, sort out something for Sunday” Sunday came and he got his 2 buddies, Dwayne and Ryan over. Drew wanted me in the sling and had it set up. I like wearing my black army boots when I’m in the sling so I got them on and got in the sling. The 3 boys were naked and hard. Dwayne put my ankles in the stirrups and he and Drew pulled my feet up high and my legs wide apart. I was well horny at the sight of 3 hard cocks. Drew kneeled between my legs and spat on my hole - fuck he even licked my hole which I love. I was ready and it was Ryan who was first up. He’s got very hairy over the past couple of years and his cock looks amazing, really thick, about 6 inches, veined and surrounded by thick fur- he stood between my legs and shoved into me balls deep. I grunted as I took his shaft up my arse. He pumped me for about 5 minutes and shot his load in my hole. He pulled out then Drew fucked me - he’s getting to be a good top. He masturbated me while he was fucking my arse - he made me cum and I shot my load just as Drew was fucking his sperm deep in me. Dwayne was next and he has the biggest cock by far - thank fuck I had 2 loads lubing my hole - he slid in easily but I really felt his cock stretching me open wider than before. He took longer to cum - about 20 minutes he fucked me before he seeded me. My hole was open and full of cum but I felt well satisfied.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5