Most number sucked off besides below

Explorer10cs

Sadly, never more than two. My fantasy is to be in my living room with 15 guys using me. Filling my pussy and mouth, and covering my face with one cum  after the other. The cum from ten guys in my mouth before swishing, savoring and swallowing would be pleasure beyond measure. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure what's considered 'commercial'? But in just personal effort of sorting meets, I remember booking a hotel in Blackpool when I was 24 and I got on fab guys to see if there was anyone local. 3 guys came to my hotel and I met 1 man outdoors later at night and was able to suck 4 guys off on that day, which at that time, felt like a lot for me!

If I were to include gay saunas, I don't think I could put a number on it lol! 🤣 There's that much dick that comes through the gloryhole's so I'll try and swallow as many as possible. 

Most for me was two guys and me going at it for 4 hours. One guy was uncut. I love uncut. My fantasy is to have 10 guys (or more!) use me all day. Suck them, Get facials. Savor, swish, and swallow lots of cum. And get fucked over and over - on my back, legs up in the air, grabbing his sweet ass to pull him into my deeply.

On 1/30/2024 at 12:26 PM, sub4oralcum said:

This pig had a fantastic feeding session at the ABS yesterday. It started things off with a mouthful of cum through a hookup on it's way to the "trough."

Once on duty, it sucked off 3 cocks in the first 5-10 minutes in it's booth. That was it's first indication it was going to be a great feeding. It went on to receive a total of 10 loads within an hour of the first one.

It slowed down after that, but when everything was said and done, including a nice BB fuck, pig had received 21 loads of thick, hot cum in or on it's body.

This number shattered it's standing personal best of 17 loads, pushing it's January total to 83 loads. Pig wants to improve on it's annual best of 688 loads last year by getting 750 in 2024. 1000 would be even better...🤩

My kinda guy! I'd be walking on sunshine after sucking so many cocks. ALL THAT LUSCIOUS CUM! 21 loads is incredible. I envy you. I need to get to the glory hole in the next town over. I'm afraid of being disappointed - with quality or quantity.

Just now, magicdick said:

My kinda guy! I'd be walking on sunshine after sucking so many cocks. ALL THAT LUSCIOUS CUM! 21 loads is incredible. I envy you. I need to get to the glory hole in the next town over. I'm afraid of being disappointed - with quality or quantity.

And 688 loads in one year! My goal is one a day - 365 loads a year. Perhaps I should aim higher. I WILL AIM HIGHER. I've got myself all worked up now.

• Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The most I counted was 10 in a 6 hour period.  It was in North Miami, FL at a place called Prime Time Video . The establishment was an adult bookstore with booths-gloryhole/ open play area.  They closed down.  But this place was an epic adventure for cocksucking.