21yo, new one time record and Master's has updated my goals.

Marcos21

Some of you know me for the below thread.

When i wrote that thread I was at 198 loads over the year, 23 days after I am at 270. Last weekend alone I took 32.

I really cannot describe the excitement, the feelings...I was so horny, and I want more. I am so happy, I have finally found a purpose...to milk cocks with my young ass. The feeling of being blindfolded and knowing that there's a line of people waiting to fill you up...I mean I cannot describe it...makes me so horny.

I proved my Master that I can really take cocks, and he's convinced now to turn me into a complete cumslut, so there are also new goals.

For 2023 the new goal is 500 loads before the 31st of December instead of 450. For 2024 the goal will be 1750 instead of 1500, that's 35 loads per week on avg.

I am so happy that my Master is proud of me, he's been working on me since when I was 18yo and I don't want to disappoint him, or get punished. This whole situation really turns me on.

Master has introduced a new rule which turns me on even more, I cannot have 1-1 sex anymore, minimum will be a threesome.

I am based in NYC, but I can travel (love it) and I will be in Berlin before year end since Master is working on some kind of event.

If you are willing to host and pimp a young cumdump, no load refused, please let me know and help me reach my goals.

Screenshot2023-10-25alle11_12_46.thumb.jpg.8641f54cf536152e13c6540e563c343f.jpg

Edited by Marcos21
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 9

• 5 weeks later...