Back to Back Breeding

Cumdumphouseboy

After a weekend busing my family back home I was starved for sex, and needed a good dicking down. After my husband left for work I got on the apps and started for search for raw cock and cum. There was a sexy business traveler on Grindr, a top that “loves bareback” (his hiv status was blank, my cock stiffened at the thought of extra risk) just my type. I send him an horny message and a picture of my ass; he responds that my pics are hot.  then switch over to Sniffies. By all of the business hotels there is a hard cock looks like it is made for my hungry hole. I shoot off a quick message and picture. I get a prompt response “you whore, just chatted with you on Grindr🐷” so I knew he was interested. 
We do the standard chat back and forth, negotiating time… he says he just got to his hotel room and needs to eat before he fuck, he also prefers sloppy seconds so I get find a load while he is eating. I’m never one to turn down a multiple load day, so I keep stalking the apps. I find a dude that fucked me once before but couldn’t cum. He says he has a big load built up and is ready to bust in my ass. He gives me the address and directions to the hidden key so I can get wait naked inside for me. He asked if I was living room or bedroom, I say living room because it makes me feel sluttier. 
I get to his apartment and in no time I am on my knees throating his thick Latin cock, feeling it stretch my throat and enjoying the sounds of him moaning as i get stupid on his dick. He’s playing with my hole, and I’m huffing the poppers and I keep sucking. He bends me over in the middle of the living room and dives face first into my ass, after brief rim session he bends me over the back of the couch and plushies in to the hilt in one push. He pounds away while I continue to beg for his load, he has an amazing loud orgasm deep inside me. He pulls out and there is one last pearl of cum on the tip of his dick, “you want this too” he asks. Not one to turn down cum, I drop to my knees and clean it off. With out any other words spoken input on my cloths and walk out the door. I get on my phone “load one in, coming your way”

I get to his hotel, thankfully no key cards are required for the elevator, I take a huge hit of poppers before I knock on the door. My sexy bull answers the door in a tshirt and boxer briefs, hard as a rock. We have a quick make out session before I strip down to my jock for the second time in 30 minutes. He gets his phone to take pictures to send back to his friend; showing off his newest hole to conquer. His dick is a little thinner than the first one but MUCH LONGER. And he is fucking my throat deep and holding it there till I gag. Which just promos him to pull it out and force it back in, while taking pictures of the bitch in heat that is is owning. 
We are both getting into this game of “gag thr fag” me looking up at him with a hunger in my eyes, him looking down on me calling me a worthless slut as he shoves his down down my throat. As I’m looking up at him he spits on my face and I take him down past my tonsils. At this point he has had enough foreplay and is ready my my hole. 
Before I know it I’m on my back ankles on his shoulders with my nose to the brown bottle preparing myself for the anal assault that is about to happen. Usually I prefer to be bent over to take cock but the dom top wants want the dom too wants. He gives me a good firm fucking. Never shying away from going deeper and fucking hard. I am hitting the poppers like crazy and he takes a bit too. I know this mean to brace myself. He continues to fuck harder and deeper. Than stops stays inside for a second then pulls out. I ask if he want to cum “ I already did” is is response. We have breif small chat as I get dressed to head home. 
I kept thr load in all night long, never talking my husband about hr double feature brewing I had. When I woke up in the morning to take a piss a huge glob of pink tinged cum plops out of my ass into the tile floor. I wipe it up before my husband wakes up to notice. I asked him later that day about his status and just just gives me a non committal ☠️ so I know his toxic babies were swimming in my guts 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 8