2023 Halloween hook ups

Dandy

I always enjoy hooking up with people in fancy dress/ costumes/ cosplay etc and apart from comic/horror conventions after hours, Halloween always brings some interesting opportunities. 

I went to a Halloween house party  Friday night wearing a blood soaked biker outfit with strategically torn jeans over a jock strap and T-shirt with leather jacket, gloves and cap basically a leather daddy outfit with fake blood.

I had 2 noteworthy experiences this week. The first was a big bulky guy dressed as a judge bit with a black corset, lace thong, fishnet stockings with suspenders and stiletto boots.  He took me into the garage and pulled up his robes and bent over the bonnet of a VW beetle I started from his boots and kissed my way up to his as I pulled his panties down, he spread his cheeks wide, and I dove in headfirst and started eating his ass while I stroked his hard cock. I don't know how long I was down there but before long he told me to fuck him. I dropped my jeans pulled out my throbbing cock and slid into his tight spit lubed hole untill my balls slapped into his. He gave me a hit off his poppers and I went into overdrive. I started slapping his ass and sliding out of his hole then back in all the way till his ass slapped my stomach before I came so hard I thought I was going to pass out. I was filling his ass with one of the biggest loads I've ever dropped felt like about a dozen shots. When I pulled out of him my cum was running out of his hole like a river after a heavy rain.  I've always been a submissive bottom  but he looked so fucking hot I could've gone for round 2 30 seconds later.

Later in the evening/the next morning I met an older guy dressed and the pope and couldn't resist it. We went into the bathroom and i kneeled down pulled out his thick veiny cock  and took him in my mouth as I felt him get even harder and then his heart beating through his swollen head buried in my throat.  He grabbed onto my head and started to thrust his full length into my throat then pulling all but the tip out. I had drool dripping from my lips, and tears rolling down my cheeks as I gagged on his big hard cock.  He fucked my face then he told me to open wide as he jerked his cock and came a BIG super thick load that sprayed onto my face and into my waiting mouth. Which I hungrily gulped down before showing my empty mouth. Before he left he scooped up some cum on his finger, made a cross on my forehead, said bless you my child them he was gone.

Another party on the 31st. Will report any interesting hook ups 

• Like 3