42 loads taken during a 7 day long vacation. A new record for me!

32 year old here and have been embracing my cumdump side more and more in recent years.

I just got back from a week long vacation. While much time was spend doing vacation activities with my friends, i also dedicated a lot of time to giving my holes to locals to enjoy. I hosted 2 cumdump sessions in my hotel room. Each were roughly 3 hours long and I got 12 loads in one and 15 in the other. My hole was a sloppy mess after both and i stank of cum. I then got 15 more loads throughout the remainder of the week. Typically these were obtained in the evenings or during an afternoon 'rest'. It really did become an obsession. I spent almost every spare moment trying to get  a load. It was genuinely fun and addictive.

The last load i took was from a 68 year old married guy who was coming in to use my hole for the 4rd time in 7 days. It was great. Fittingly he came to my hotel room, smashed my ass and left. While leading he said he'd miss having my hole on demand.

Prior to the trip my record was 20 loads over a weekend so I'm pretty happy with 42 over a week. i think my next challenge will be for a 20+ load cumdump session 🙂