What was your best or worst sex you ever had?

gingerballs

I only try to remember the best and that was with a regular FB turned best friend. There was at least 27 years between us him being my senior. Feeling his cock slide in  with just enough lube to get himself balls deep I felt every thrust and bump grind and pounding . My friendship with him was more special though. He was a good confidant. How was it for you?

• 4 weeks later...

The best sex that I ever had was with a guy a couple of years older than me.  He had  a really nice dick and was very considerate that he was not hurting me.   I wanted him to pound me but I understood his feellings.   He fucked me for awhile and then when he was ready to cum  he buried it deep and I could feel him pulsing inside of me.  It was very hot.  I think that there were multiple factors that made this the best fuck.  The size of his cock was perfect.  It was very hard.  He was concerned about my pleasure and when he came it was omg fantasticly hot.    I get hard just thinking about it. 

On 12/4/2023 at 2:03 AM, btmdad said:

The best sex that I ever had was with a guy a couple of years older than me.  He had  a really nice dick and was very considerate that he was not hurting me.   I wanted him to pound me but I understood his feellings.   He fucked me for awhile and then when he was ready to cum  he buried it deep and I could feel him pulsing inside of me.  It was very hot.  I think that there were multiple factors that made this the best fuck.  The size of his cock was perfect.  It was very hard.  He was concerned about my pleasure and when he came it was omg fantasticly hot.    I get hard just thinking about it. 

Beautiful man just beautiful