PissInitiation

Ronchipig

My initiation into piss play was a surprise. I was playing with my fuck buddy and we were in our third day. I can tell you for sure we were definitely wasted. I was still a new player and my "Trainer" was the guy I was playing with. He had taken a clean cut vanilla sex guy and in one night turned me in to a cum sucking leather whore dog. We had been playing weekly for about three months and on this night he said I would be getting a surprise. Well I was all a twitter about it . Being very much "adjusted" made me like a little kid at Christmas. Finally he asked me if I wanted anything to drink and me having been sweating like a dog in heat naturally said yes. He went to the kitchen and returned several minutes later with a bottle of "beer". I took it and immediately took a large swig of the contents. It was not beer and at first I thought it was some kind of power drink. Then I realized what it was. My buddy started laughing and said I had to drink the whole bottle or pack up and go home. I hesitated for what seemed like an hour (it was about 15 seconds) and started drinking. After several swigs my dick started to get hard. I was a piss drinking convert. My buddy came to me grabbed the bottle which was still about half full and poured it over my head. I loved it. It wasn't long before I was getting piss down my throat, up my ass and pissing in and on my buddy. I love being a Nasty Piss Whore Dog.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1