Devils Dick

nastypig80

3 minutes ago, nastypig80 said:

It’s where you take random frozen loads in a condom and fill it til full then use it as a cum dildo. I collect loads out cruising from discarded condoms as well as get guys to send me loads in the mail for me to use on my boys.

Thanks 

16 hours ago, OinkingSPERMpig said:

This is a good one. 

Another one I personally love is Michael McKey's "Cocked and Loaded" where they have a huge yellowish sperm "devil's dick" that they shove up the pigs hole. 

Perfect! I know this scene well and have recreated it once with a really juicy condom that took a few months to create. Now I know the film. Thanks pig!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2023 at 3:35 AM, pig4darkfather said:

A fuck bud and I each made one a few years back. Not huge, about as big as an ice cube. Slipped them in each others' asses and flip fucked as they melted. Highly recommend!

Totally agree with @pig4darkfather   An out-of-town buddy of mine made 3 devil dicks with several of his buddies to feed my hole when I visited. All the guys were poz and a couple were unmedicated (as was I). He slid them up me (they melt fast!) and bred the ever living fuck out me. Felt fucking incredible...and sexy as hell!

gdevdick1.jpg

gdevdick2.jpg

• Like 3

18 hours ago, HairyPozBottom said:

I thought about that after I posted my pics last night, @BootmanLA  Sorry about that! 

No need to apologize to me - I'm not the cops, I just like seeing an orderly forum 🙂 And I hate to see conversations fractured (some people participating in one, other people participating in the other) when it's possible to avoid.