New Daddies turn.

cqaction

Continuation from the last story.....

I lay there, feeling satisfied, used, and worthless. I re-read the message from "New Daddy" saying he would be here soon. My hole was throbbing, sore after being used so hard earlier. A few minutes later, my phone rang.

'Hello Daddy' I said to new Daddy

"Coming back now love. Stay as you are. How sore are you?"

'i'm sore and tender'

"good, love you slut"

'I love you too Daddy' he hangs up, I lie, excitedly, nervously.

He walks in, I hear the door shut. He walks into the bedroom, and stands, looking at me. I wait to be told what to do before he speaks.

"What are you?" He asks....

'A cheating worthless slut Daddy.' he leans down, spitting in my face before slapping me hard. My head spins for a second.

"What are you?" He asks again.

'A cheating worthless Rape Slut Daddy.' I moan. He pushes the spit int my mouth with his thumb smiling. He pulls his cock out, I can see the precum at the tip, he pulls his foreskin back and it's filthy, smegma all over, dirtier than I've ever seen. Then the smell hits me, it's been unwashed for days I suspect, I begin to open my mouth before he spits in my face again. He then leans again, and gives me a HUGE hit of some poppers. He pinches my nose and holds my mouth closed, counting to 20, I breathe out, before he repeats it again, and again.... My heads spinning, my hole desperate to be used.

Instinct kicks in, I start licking and sucking his cock clean. I don't care anymore. I thank him through my moans for letting me serve him, for using my mouth. He strips while I'm sucking, before pulling my face up.

"Say it" he growls....

'Rape me Daddy.' I know he wants too, and I'm that moment, I don't care. He forces more poppers into me as he pushes me down. The burning sensation in my nose building as he forces my hole around his cock.

I nearly pass out, it hurts so much after earlier, but he keeps going. I thank him. He pushes my face into the bed as he's using me, there's no form of care. I'm a cock sleeve for him. He pulls my head back, pushing the poppers under my nose. Another hit, then another..... My head spins again as he starts thrusting harder.

"What am I doing slut" he grunts.

'Raping me Daddy.' I moan 

I hear him fumbling with his trousers he threw on the bed, before picking up his phone. I know he's going to film it, my rational brain is screaming in my head. He holds his phone in one hand, and gives me the poppers

"2 big hits slut" I do as he says, sinking even deeper into the moment. "What is Daddy doing slut?"

'Raping me Daddy' I moan, I'm a worthless slut.

He grunts again, and I know he's cumming in me. He slumps over me, before putting the phone In front of us.

"What do you say?" He asks, cock slowly shrinking inside me.

'Thank you for Raping me Daddy.' I look into the camera.

He stands, getting dressed while I lie there. He pulls his cock put again, I suck it gently. I taste my ass, his cum. I'm a pig, and I love it.

He leaves, and I slowly roll over as my phone buzzes with a message. I see there are 2. One from Daddy sent a while ago.

"I love you boy, Daddy's boy." I reply saying I love you too Daddy'.

And another sent 30 seconds before

"Your my slut now as well boy after tonight"  from New Daddy.

'yes Daddy' I reply, knowing he has video of him using me. I'm worthless and happy.

"What do you say to us doing even more?" New Daddy asks. Before I even reply another message "because we will do more. Love fucking you, you cheating slut'

'Thank you Daddy, love you.'

Raped twice in one night