Advice on doctors in the NYC area to check out anal pain

Bimarried001

I am a married dl bottom that shares a primary physician with my wife. I’ve been having pain in my rectum and the last time I got fucked I had a lot of bleeding. 
Would like to discuss with a doctor who may have a better understanding of gay life. Anyone has any suggestions?

I see you're in New York.  Columbia Presbyterian up on 168th; had a seamless procedure on a bad fissure there once and felt that I was in good hands.  Also, Riverside Sexual Health clinic on 100th street.  Either might be a good place to start.  Best of luck.

Edited by AidsCrazy

I would HIGHLY recommend  Dr. Stephen Goldstone whose office is in Chelsea on 23rd Street.  He's considered an expert in the field of HPV and anal cancer, and is credited with bringing HRA (High Resolution Anoscopy) into the mainstream as a diagnostic tool.  This man is the REAL DEAL.  Click here for his bio: [think before following links] https://anchorstudy.org/laser-surgery-care/team/steven-goldstone

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, PigDickNYC said:

I would HIGHLY recommend  Dr. Stephen Goldstone whose office is in Chelsea on 23rd Street.  He's considered an expert in the field of HPV and anal cancer, and is credited with bringing HRA (High Resolution Anoscopy) into the mainstream as a diagnostic tool.  This man is the REAL DEAL.  Click here for his bio: [think before following links] [think before following links] https://anchorstudy.org/laser-surgery-care/team/steven-goldstone

Thank you so much. I will check this out. 

• 3 months later...
On 12/9/2023 at 11:38 AM, Bimarried001 said:

Thanks guys. I tested negative for both gono and chlamydia. But I still have that pain in my ass so I will call on Monday to schedule an appointment. 

Lots of reasons but be super careful if you are having excessive bleeding, you really may need to go to the hospital if that’s the case. 

I know the post is old, hope you got it figured out. 

53 minutes ago, wood said:

Lots of reasons but be super careful if you are having excessive bleeding, you really may need to go to the hospital if that’s the case. 

I know the post is old, hope you got it figured out. 

Thank you. Yes I went to one of the doctors recommended here. Actually have a follow up on Friday. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...