Mall Santa Gets The Gift for Christmas

So this story is inspired by Sppermpig's Mall Santa story, but not really directly based on it.

Mall Santa Gets The Gift for Christmas

So I was down and out of luck lately.  I got laid off from my job, my wife left, and I had to short sell my house to pay off bills.  With what little equity money I had left over I bought a small, older, beat up camper van and I've been living in it while looking for work.  The job market really sucks right now so the only job I have been able to find is as a Mall Santa.  It doesn't pay well or have any benefits but the mall manager lets me park my RV back behind the mall near the loading area and hook up to the power outlet there.

I don't really have to work too hard to pull off the Santa thing.  I'm an older, fat, germanic guy with long hair and a beard.  About all I had to do was get my hair made a little more grey and get some of those round small spectacles made in my prescription.  The Santa Suit fits me with no extra padding needed.

Anyway, I'm not into children at all so this wasn't exactly a stimulating gig, plus the lady they have playing Mrs. Claus is kind of a ball buster, and the Elf is a bit of a tease.  He recognized me as a faggot from day one and despite being a very small and skinny guy, other than a little "dad bod" gut, at probably barely over 5' compared to me being over 6', he has a real horse dick that dwarfs my tiny nub.  I know all this because the first day after work he stopped by my RV bringing a 6 pack of beer and it wasn't long before I was on my knees slurping on his monster dick.  It wasn't long after that he greased up my ass and his dick and pounded and filled my hole with his hot load.  He really got into it, grunting and making me moan and him whispering in my ear "breeding that fat ass" as he came deep inside me.

I forgot to mention that "Mrs Claus" is actually the Elf's wife.  He's obviously told her about what is going on because they both love to shoot me taunting looks and make gestures towards me when nobody is looking.

Most days it was parents, often just mothers bringing their kids to see Santa.  Sometimes maybe an Aunt or Grandma.  While the Elf and Mrs Claus keep the kids busy with cookies and candy, the chaperones have a word with Santa to set up the conversation.  Occasionally one of them will try to hit on Santa when they are telling me what I should ask the kids and if I should tell the kids somethhing they're going to get.  That sort of thing.  If only they knew Santa has nothing for them but maybe some oral service and would be more interested in sleeping with their husbands!

Anyway one day a bunch of older kids stopped by, obviously bored and hanging out at the mall.  I'd guess them late high schoolers based on one wearing a Varsity letter jacket and the giveaway the class of this year so they'd be graduating soon.  One by one they came up and told me what they wanted for xmas.  It was obviously a big joke foor them.  The girls were playing their best cock teases thinking they were giving Santa a boner.  I played along but you know, my days of going after young poontang are long gone.

There was one hold out, a young man who was having none of it.  He had been talking to Mrs Claus and the Elf while the others were having their fun.  He had to be dared by his friends to do it, and come up to sit on Santa's lap.  When he came up he spoke to me softly so his friends wouldn't hear...  something I wasn't expecting to hear.  That he was going to come back after closing time and make me suck his dick.  Apparently the Elf and his wife have quite the "gaydar" and clued him in about me, but unlike me this kid is the dom top type.  And that did make my little nub tingle.

Telling him loudly so all his friends could hear "I promise to make all your Christmas wishes come true!", they went on their way.

I was back in my RV and getting out of my suit and opening up a beer as I heard a knock on the door.  I wasn't sure if it was the Elf or the kid.  Looking through the peephole I saw it was the kid so I let him in and asked him if he wanted a beer, knowing he was under age (for drinking, he'd told me he had just turned 18).  Oh well.

He took it and took a couple swigs then told me to strip and get on my knees as he opened his belt and let his dick loose.  I did as he asked and took his dick in my mouth.  He told me how much he likes a big fat ass and how he's been secretly banging the jock in the varsity jacket all year behind both of their trophy girlfriend's backs, but he just doesn't have the cushion I do.  He turned me around and started fingering my hole and then unceremoniously slammed his dick in causing me to moan out in both pain and pleasure.  His dick was at least as long as the Elf, and even thicker.

Well, then the whole story started to come out.  As he was pounding me he grunted into my ear that he and the Elf and his wife had been fucking for years...  But then something I really wasn't expecting as I felt his balls start to pull up and his movements became faster and more erratic and his breathing heavier.  He roared out "take my POZ load you bitch".

Then I understood what the Elf was talking about when he used the term "breeding" and why he was so gaunt and sinewy.  But I figured it was probably too late anyway.

After that day the kid came back several times to fill me, and a couple times he was joined by the Elf and his wife, who watched and teased me the whole time.  I told you she was a real ball buster and she loves humiliating tiny cocked faggots like me.

Sure enough the day after xmas as I was having to find another place to park my RV, my Santa gig having finished up, I came down with a bad case of the flu.  And I knew what it must be.  A trip to the free clinic to be tested confirmed it.  Poz and a sky high viral load.

Luckily enough the Elf and his wife have an acreage on the edge of town and they invited me to bring my RV out to their place.  So now I'm still getting daily visits from them to recharge my ass and humiliate me.  A couple of times a week the kid stops by to add his hot loads too to make sure my VL remains pegged.  I'm still looking for work, more than a few hours a week I get at the Mall doing janitorial work -- the mall manager is a nice guy.  But of course I don't have any health insurance so I haven't been able to go on any meds.

Oh and the mall manager?  Yeah, I'd been taking loads from him on and off since before I got the Santa gig, that's how he knew me, we met at one of the adult bookstores.  He still stops by a couple times a month when he gets horny.  I'm not sure if he's aware of the risk he's taking plowing my poz ass these days.  The thought of him taking those chances kind of turns me on.  Last time I was in his assistant told me that he was sick at home being nursed by his wife so who knows.

Next year I may have to use some padding if I want to pull of the Santa thing, because I'm already starting to lose weight and become more wasted.  Only thing is, my belly is still full, hard and round.  I guess that's how the pattern works.  So maybe I won't need much padding after all.

Edited by austin_submale
Make sure it's legal
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 1