Finally tried cruising

jimmsmatt222

There's a small lake near me that supposedly has a cruising scene so I decided to try it and work up the nerve to do it. First time I spied an older guy parked there and I parked next to him and gave a jerking motion and he responded so I walked over. He was looking to suck so I figured why not for my first time and he was pretty good at and I  blew my load after a few mins, the whole time Im keeping a lookout to see if anyone else is pulling in.  I tried again a few days later and this time I found another daddy type who agree to fuck me so we drove to the far side where no one would see us and I blew him till he got hard and I layed back in his truck. He had my legs lifted up to roof of his cab and slowly fucked me and jerked me off till I came. Unfortunately he said he was too nervous to cum so he called it quits. I keep trying but no one else has shown up and it's getting cold so probably won't get anything else but glad I got a bit of fun. Hopefully next time I'll find a big dicked younger guy to use my hole, it needs it.

Edited by jimmsmatt222
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, brownsfan8912 said:

Well now that you got your toes wet in the area. You'll have a great spring 😉

Hopefully. On days I get off early I'll just go check it out and if I don't see anyone I'll park and jerk off waiting to see if someone comes by. I'll stand outside the truck and blowy load on the pavement and head out.