Foursome with Steve, Drew and Dwayne

Bokkierob

Had a horny foursome last night with my boy, Drew, his buddy, Dwayne and my buddy, Steve. The four of us have fucked around many times before but last night’s fuck was the best. Steve and I put the boys in regulation jockstraps - they’ve both got nice bulges and he jocks make their asses look amazing. We put the boys on their bellies, spread their legs and Steve buried his face in Drew’s asss crack while I did the same to Dwayne. Steve and I both have heavy stubble and strong tongues and wee made those boys moan for an hour as we ate their holes. We swapped boy several times and got them good and wet. By now Steve and I were well fukkin hard so we mounted the boys and pressed our hard cocks on their holes and at exactly the same moment we drove our cocks balls deep up their asses. They both moaned together as we penetrated them. We fucked them good for ten minutes and I suggested to Steve that we swap but he said “you fuck Drew most days, I’m enjoying his ass so I’m gunna breed him” I agreed but said we should cum together. I said “I’m about to shoot my load into Dwayne” Steve said “gimme a minute” Then he grunted “I’m gunna cum” and with that Steve and I grunted and fucked our loads up the boy’s assholes. After we’d emptied our balls Steve and I stayed inside the boys and just grinned at each other. I love watching Steve fuck - he’s a real masculine guy and sports a massive cock - bigger than me. Drew was opened up wide and well seeded. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

15 hours ago, brownsfan8912 said:

This is incredible. Thanks for sharing. I hope to have this level of fun next weekend when I go to the Flex Cleveland bathhouse. 🐖

Thanks buddy, I hope you have a real good fuck next weekend - let me know what you got up to

• Like 3