Self Degradation Tasks for a pathetic sub faggot

Sub-Cocksucker

I am extremely submissive, love being put in my place, degraded, used, talked dirty to, called names.
Even when I masturbate I try to degrade myself, or punish myself in some way, to try to put myself in my place.

I would like to be given tasks, to take this further.
Though, I am in the closet, and do not want to do anything public or outting.
Just tasks I can make myself do in my home.

An example of what I am talking about,
I have decided I am going to start drinking my own piss, every single time I masturbate.
I honestly hope one day I need to drink piss in order to orgasm.
Conditioning like that turns me on, make me more pathetic, make me have more triggers.

• Piggy 1

7 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

If you really want to get degraded or humiliated, you're going to have to take on some form of public activity, otherwise you're not really going to be able to fully appreciate the degradation or humiliation.

The main public things I do are a couple local park cruising spots, not so much by choice, but, because there is cock there.
Been caught sucking a couple times from a distance.
And its been embarrassing for me to be watched sucking cock by a guy waiting his turn.
again, I try not to get in those situations being in the closet, but I cant help it sometimes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

UPDATE:  Still drinking my piss on a regular basis, and got the guts to ask every guy I suck off, if he will feed me his piss.
I find more often than not, they will, some seem really into it, few seem to just cuz I ask them to.
There is an older man just down the road that I suck of once or twice a week, he demands I drink his piss before I am allowed to suck him off.

• Piggy 1