Raw 🍑Sex Pig NYE at Inn Leather

Fuckin'☣️ink~!
Friday December 29 to January  04, 2024. Dungeon @ Inn Leather FTL, FL No Load refused. You may have to buy a daypass to get in InnLeather. Cum on it s New Years Eve. Poppers welcum. No Drugs. Your favorite slut will be in town and looking to celebrate the holiday properly! Looking for TOPS ONLY this time around -- apologies to my fellow bottom pigs. In observance of the holiday, you're welcome to please wear your favorite MASK, gear, leather, costume, whatever you'd like!

The following quote from Joe Gage's classic film, Heatstroke, sums up my feelings about good sex: "The best homosexual sex is anonymous, promiscuous, and public..."

Resized_20220120_155531.jpeg

• Piggy 6

• 4 weeks later...

BTW, I approved 37 men, members of BBRT, RSVP 'd they could cum to my BBRT event Saturday 12/30/23 Noon at InnLeather. No one showed up for me. Doesn't seem to matter where I am, all I get are no shows from BBRT & Sniffies. I still had a great time at InnLeather & Slammer. Thanks

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, dickluva said:

BTW, I approved 37 men, members of BBRT, RSVP 'd they could cum to my BBRT event Saturday 12/30/23 Noon at InnLeather. No one showed up for me. Doesn't seem to matter where I am, all I get are no shows from BBRT & Sniffies. I still had a great time at InnLeather & Slammer. Thanks

Wish I could have been there

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/8/2023 at 1:41 PM, dickluva said:

Fuckin'☣️ink~!
Friday December 29 to January  04, 2024. Dungeon @ Inn Leather FTL, FL No Load refused. You may have to buy a daypass to get in InnLeather. Cum on it s New Years Eve. Poppers welcum. No Drugs. Your favorite slut will be in town and looking to celebrate the holiday properly! Looking for TOPS ONLY this time around -- apologies to my fellow bottom pigs. In observance of the holiday, you're welcome to please wear your favorite MASK, gear, leather, costume, whatever you'd like!

The following quote from Joe Gage's classic film, Heatstroke, sums up my feelings about good sex: "The best homosexual sex is anonymous, promiscuous, and public..."

Resized_20220120_155531.jpeg

anonymous, promiscuous, and public...

Amen, brother! That's just how it should be!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Fuckin'☣️ink~! Will be back in FTL March 22 to April 02/24. Dungeon rm11 @ Inn Leather FTL, FL No Load refused. You may have to buy a $10/daypass to get in InnLeather. Posted on BBRT too. Looking for anonymous, promiscuous, and public...