Fun at Steamworks

GuelphGuy72

I had a great night at Steamworks in Toronto last week.  I had been a number of times before when I have had time after meetings in Toronto but it has always been in the afternoon.  This was the first time I was able to be there later in the evening.  The place was very busy with a great mix of guys.  I arrived shortly after  9, got a room and hit the showers to freshen up. Then I spent some time relaxing in the steam room and hot tubs.  Eventually I put my jock on and lubed up.  I wandered around and found my self in the dark room where the slurp ramp is located.  It was packed with guys you could hardly move. I worked my way over to the back of the room where a sawhorse is located.  There was a guy on it facing me getting fucked and several other guys fucking against the wall.

I felt the guy beside me grab at my cock and realize I had a jock on.  I reached over to feel his cock which was nice and hard. He quickly moved behind me and I spread my feet apart and leaned forward.  He lined up and slid into me. He grabbed my hips and started fucking me.

The guy on the sawhorse got up so I moved forward a little and the fucking me pushed me down on it.  After a few minutes he pushed in deep and shot his load in me.  After he pulled out I stayed in position on the sawhorse and soon had another cock and load in my ass.

After this I took a break and relaxed in my room.  Eventually I opened my door and lay on my stomach.  A few minutes later I had a top with a nice thick cock join me.  I sucked his cock for a while.  When he told me he was getting close I turned around and he fucked a third load into me.

This was probably the most fun I have had to date at a bathhouse. The whole vibe was much different than the daytime crowd.  The place was packed and people were fucking everywhere.  I didn’t see anyone using condoms.  Until this past year I would have never joined in the fun like I did on the sawhorse.  With PrEP though I was able to just let loose, relax and go with the flow.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 2