What a blessing. Old daddy finds a yng man

GyroLover

I’m 44 and have little experience in this scene. I’ve enjoyed the occasional blowjob from guys for 20plus years. Usually once a year or a few times then it would be years between.  A few months ago I started to crave it again, plus I wanted to do the sucking I thought.  Well. I’ve been reading here for a while and looking at sniffles and some other sites.  I posted that I was looking for a young man, twinkish that needed a daddy.  Well I found someone and just love his cock.   I’ve blown him three times and he has the most amazing cum.  I’m fully mesmerized by the sweet taste.   I’m perfectly content to only serve him for a while.  It’s hard to explain but I’m really enjoying the experience.  He’s a great kisser too.  That’s something I never would have thought I would be into either.  

Just wanted to share since I’ve gotten so much from reading here. 
thanks

• Like 2

It's a great feeling to truly serve someone, to hold their sexual needs and pleasure in such high regard and dedicate yourself to them.

Young guys  need an outlet for their raging hormones, and older men such as yourself are often better equipped to provide it than other youngsters. You're more willing to give time leverage your experience to really dedicating yourself to the task of keeping them satisfied. It's easy to forget but at that age, it's a really big deal to know your sexual needs are taken care of and not have to walk around with the stress of sexual frustration. What your providing is no small thing.

I hope you can keep up with him and continue to be his cumdump. Master the role. Get him through these crazy years :).

My boy wants to top me he says.   I’ve never had anyone or anything in me and I’m nervous. I want to fulfill that role for him.  So adventure awaits it seems.  

i really enjoy pleasuring and pleasing him.  After he blows his load in my mouth and I’ve swallowed he wants to kiss and for me to snuggle and hold him.  It’s pretty cute and I enjoy giving him attention.   He’s a beautiful young man with excellent manners and very intelligent.  He calls me daddy, texts me regularly throughout the day.  It’s fun. 

thanks for listening

It continues to go well.  This young man is so hot.  He’s fit, has great manners, and loves for me to rim him.  When he cums in my mouth he wants me to kiss him and share it.   Fun times for sure.  I’m hooked and love pleasing him and taking his loads in my mouth.   Hopefully I’ll get the courage to let him fuck me.