Hung Latin Stealther

LeCross

Been a long time since I posted. Sorry guys! Here's a good one after a bad breakup.

Some might call me an idiot, but I was in a bad place. The guy I thought of as my soulmate told me he changed the locks and not to come back, just like that for no reason. I was heartbroken and had moved to Texas from Massachusetts all for him. I got myself a hotel and decided sex might make up for the hole in my heart. A no pic top hit me up almost immediately on Grindr. He said he needed a bottom to satisfy him, raw and he was hung. He showed me a gigantic uncut 10-11 inch dick rock hard and said he needed me now if I was down and could host.

I agreed immediately and said I had poppers. He said he didn’t need them just my open hole and lube, which I had. When he got to my hotel pretty quick, I hadn’t thought of it but he never showed a face pic. When I opened the door I took a step back in total abject horror. He was not a looker. Maybe a little older than me, but not by much and I was only 29. He was slim, latin, a bit shorter but his face was marked and not at all attractive. I set my feelings aside and let him in with a smile, hoping he didn’t notice the step back I took. I wanted to at least see this dick in person.

I took a hit of tina, I admit I was really trying to fill this hole in my heart with drugs and dick...the guy didn’t want any but he was cool with whatever opened my hole to him. I only took one big hit and held it. I blew it out as I sauntered over to the bed, he was already naked and stroking. I took off my pants since I had no shirt and showed off my black man six pack, hairy abs and chest as well as my ass but I was slim trim black dream to most guys and I said to hell with shaving since I love hairy men. And this guy was hairy too. He got on the bed so I could suck him and that monster was already at half-mast. When I put it in my mouth it grew so quick I couldn’t believe it, and it was wider than any cock I’d ever taken. Not to mention longer, I didn’t dare gag though on this sweet dream of a latin penis. I was gonna give my hole up gladly and his looks suddenly mattered not a bit compared to the majesty of his penis. I’m a loyal guy and with a penis like this I was worried I’d misplace my lust for falling in love with him after just one fuck...but I didn’t care I swore I’d try not to.

He got up and got behind me pulling my hips closer to his engorged super straight hotrod of a dick. It was cut, majestic and as wide as my wrist. I hit the poppers in anticipation of being taken as he used the Gun Oil to slick his rod and put more on my hole to mark the target. That’s when it hit me, he was gonna do me bareback.

“Oh yeah,” I said casually, “I’m neg by the way, never would usually go raw, but your dick is so hot...you neg too?”

“Yeah man, glad you’re neg,” He said with a grin, “I really need to hit hole raw when I wanna get off, and if you open I’m gonna rail you all day.”

“You probably shoot a huge load,” I gasped as he pushed into me and I sniffed the poppers again greedily to open completely. Heat took me and my back arched and my hole relaxed as his monster cock pressed me open wide eagerly with lust in his eyes that I couldn’t see with my head down, but as he gripped my waist to arch my back, I knew he was wanting to take me completely and utterly, “Don’t cum inside me baby...I know you’d knock me up if you’re not definitely neg.”

“I can pullout...but I maybe I’ll change your mind,” He promised and pushed me open mercilessly. I gasped and my hole opened like it had been waiting my entire life for his dick. My hole ached as he stretched it and I continued to hit the poppers to make my pussy willing to compensate for this raw dick that was breaking me open wide. It hit a climax where in my chest, head, and hole all at once knew I was ready to submit fully and then the rest of his cock rushed into me with no reistance.

The fucking that began...I have no words to describe it. He gripped my ass cheek with one hand and forced my back to arch with the other and my hole ached willingly for him so I naturally felt I was matching to his dicks perfect placement to take me. I kept giving it up and I felt my hole get so wide, even as the tip of his cock hit some place in my ass that didn’t want to let him through. He forcefully pinned me down in place to stretch my hole. More poppers let that second hole give in and he pressed through slowly but surely until it caved completely and I gasped in ecstasy.

“Who owns that black pussy boy?” He demanded as the slap, slap, slap of his monster cock punctuated each word he spat out.

“YOU!” I moaned desperate to satisfy this man who must’ve been part sex god for all that was happening to me. As my hole opened more and more, I couldn’t help but think he was gonna cum in me even after promising not to and then I felt it. A geyser of a load, he tried to fuck me in a way his huge orgasm wouldn’t feel like a load shooting into me, but he got the timing off just a bit so I felt that raging load spunk my naive boy hole.

“You didn’t cum in me baby, did you?” I begged, hoping he’d pull out or confess.

“Nah boo, that’s all precum,” he said without missing a beat and continuing to pound me.

“Oh my god, that’s so much, my hole feels full of it,” I panted knowing I couldn’t stop him and he wasn’t stopping either. I still couldn’t let it go though, this bastard nut in me after his empty promise. His dick was softening slightly now and I was going to casually mention it but he beat me to it...was he psychic or just that good?

“Squeeze that dick softly when I pull out and then relax completely in time with me baby,” he cooed sexily to me while rubbing his hands over my ass and back.

“Yes baby,” I complied and squeezed gently as he pulled out and then when he pushed in immediately opening. I hit the poppers again for maximum loosening effect and it wasn’t even three pumps before his cock felt MASSIVE again. I tried to stop squeezing, it was getting too large and his dick was gliding without effort due to all the cum inside me. I think a half inch of cum was around his dick so it wasn’t even touching my hole it glided so smooth and he was getting even harder than before.

“AH! Baby, please!” I babbled incoherently, my cries muffled by the pillow I stuffed my face into.

“Take it,” he ordered, “you know you want it.”

“Yes, you can cum in me,” I sobbed pathetically giving in, he already nut me. I might as well say it.

“I can?” He gave me a particularly deep thrust that made my legs ache to spread wider.

“YES! Please, baby it’s yours.” I couldn’t believe I said it.

“You made me wait to nut you so I’m gonna teach your hole a lessen before I cum inside you.” He didn’t even take credit for the load he gave me….he was pretending this was gonna be the first time! Why was that so hot? Then he gripped my ass again more firmly than before and pushed my cheeks apart as he revved up to plow me. The pounding was slow, deep, driven with heart thudding aggression. I panted breathlessly into a pillow, even forgetting the poppers and just trying to let myself stretch more, his dick was harder than before and I had no hole left to give. He ground his hips into my ass and forced me wider. My eyes bulged, and I felt a pop and swore there was a snap as my ass gave into his cock and he reached my third hole. I swear on my mother’s soul if I had not felt that myself I would have called any bottom a liar a third hole existed but this monster cock proved beyond all doubt it could be reached. Just like that I was his. He nut me deeply and completely. He rubbed at my top of my ass hole because his dick was pulling out my ass lips as he stroked and tried to keep the cum from pulling out since I was so full it was coating every inch of my hole and his cock. God this was I dream come true. I couldn’t help but feel it’d be worth it if he pozzed me...maybe I could be his personally fuck boy, loyal and submissive. I’d do anything and be sorely used. Maybe I was biting off more than I could chew...but he was just getting started.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...