BBRT or MachoBB? What is the best dating site for BBers?

stef85hki

I'll say this, I am not a huge fan of the management of BBRT or Adam4adam which have been my mainstream source  here in this part of Florida for awhile.  Now IF I were traveling, going to be out of town and having a bunch of free time (say in Philadelphia)  those two sites worked well for me.  I would change my profile completely in the sense that I tried to appeal to those who needed to be discreet, either due to the fact they were in relationships, or my favorite "I'm too well known here in this city". I nearly "hurled" every time I heard that comment.  But to be honest if I posted something like "He'll never know, and,  I'm here  only till Monday morning".  Following that up with, "Staying in a downtown, easy  access location. I won't know your husband, partner, wife or friends".  I even changed the first pic with a pic of me with my shirt off, holding my finger up to my mouth as if it "were a secret", and just cutting off the pic from my mouth on up so I wouldn't be easily identified.

That works wonders for me.  If they think you won't be around to dish the dirt, they'll respond.  Now I agree, there is nothing better than promoting  yourself in person.  I was never really fond of bathhouses, not until I moved to Florida where I could get triple the action in a single eight hour session.  But in places like Philly a good local watering hole worked well with the "after work crowd", followed by and 11 pm to 2 am "stand and model crowd".  After that, there was an "after hours club" that had the horniest (and usually hottest) bunch of guys.  It just killed me to pay for a guest pass at a bathhouse, and sometimes they would not even offer that, depending on the city I was in.

So that' s my take on the current online sites, Sniffies is fine but I am not thrilled with the "hosting in my car" genre, when did that begin?  Nastykinkpigs  works as well, but call me vanilla I'm not into much of the kink offered on that site.  A good gang bang?  Sure - count me in.  Being blindfolded and pissed on, ah, no thank you.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

I'll say this, I am not a huge fan of the management of BBRT or Adam4adam which have been my mainstream source  here in this part of Florida for awhile.  Now IF I were traveling, going to be out of town and having a bunch of free time (say in Philadelphia)  

Since Philly is my original home -- and yes, some of the old haunts have changed over time but a lot still exist -- a little local knowledge tends to go a long way. If I'm traveling and looking, I might know where to go and for a lot of things I suppose you don't need a hookup app for Philly versus other places. If you're looking to be a cumdump in a motel or want to have randoms meet at your location, then Sniffies is a decent option. 

I'm inclined to agree with you that Adam4Adam and BBRT are like choosing between two 💩 options but I don't know a better one out there. I've found that despite the really over-the-top kinks on Nastykinkpigs, people there are more open and not necessarily always snobby about hooking up. Never once has the notion of 'generous' ever entered a dialogue there for me where it's almost a mainstay on A4A if you get past the Nigerian 419 scams. 

This is going to seem out of left field, but has anyone here heard of or tried a mobile app called Taimi, and if so, what were your thoughts?

12 hours ago, SomewhereonNeptune said:

Since Philly is my original home -- and yes, some of the old haunts have changed over time but a lot still exist -- a little local knowledge tends to go a long way. If I'm traveling and looking, I might know where to go and for a lot of things I suppose you don't need a hookup app for Philly versus other places. If you're looking to be a cumdump in a motel or want to have randoms meet at your location, then Sniffies is a decent option. 

I'm inclined to agree with you that Adam4Adam and BBRT are like choosing between two 💩 options but I don't know a better one out there. I've found that despite the really over-the-top kinks on Nastykinkpigs, people there are more open and not necessarily always snobby about hooking up. Never once has the notion of 'generous' ever entered a dialogue there for me where it's almost a mainstay on A4A if you get past the Nigerian 419 scams. 

This is going to seem out of left field, but has anyone here heard of or tried a mobile app called Taimi, and if so, what were your thoughts?

Having been born and raised in Philly, I compare it to everywhere I go, and there is something to be said for "familiarity".  I too have had the same experience  with the no-nonsense attitude on Nastykinkpigs, but I have never used it in Philly, only here in Florida.  You really hit the nail on the head regarding the "can you be generous" comments on A4A, it's everywhere here in Florida.  I thought it was due to the economic situation in my area, with rents being outrageous and wages not keeping up with rising living costs.   Here where I live in Florida if you are over 40, someone who is 28 or even 30, seems to have no problem asking if I "can be generous".  I'll admit I have been a dick about that, reported them to management, and found that amazingly their profiles were taken down.  However, they are just like cockroaches, they just seem to use a different email address, or hide behind a VPN, and create a new account.  While in Philly, since I seem to be the "new guy of the week" I haven't been asked for cash, at least not yet.  I am wondering if that will change the next time I visit.   I'll look more into Nastykinkpigs when I do travel north this year.

To answer your question in your post, I have not heard of the mobile app Taimi, but I suppose it's worth looking into.  What frustrates (no amazes me) is that the same guys seem to be on the majority of the mobile apps (at least where I live). I suppose they can't be bothered to turn on a laptop, as if that is beneath them.  I enjoyed your post - thanks!

18 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

And I proved that today. Was looking for quick fun on my day off today. Didn’t find anyone ready to fuck me but I found someone close to me looking for a blowjob. Swallowed a nice load. Thanks Squirt. 

Good for you!
I definitely have to check it out.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/15/2024 at 6:17 PM, stef85hki said:

After visiting Barcelona and Sitges during the holidays, my conclusion was that it is better to cruise than rely on the apps.

Really? for BB too? where did you find best for cruising? and did you try the sex clubs too? 

Machobb I find is probably the best of all the apps, especially here in BCN, theres loads of people and you can generally find what you want, however, as with all the apps, there is also a lot of messing around, or people will chat then stop for no reason, or chat talking about meeting then suddenly theres an excuse or they go off and then days later come back and start messaging again, its a bit of a ballache, if its the weekend, I find mens factory has a really good bear night and also their dark night are really good.  Cruising, I went twice in sagrada familia, one of those times was good, but it fell short of my expectations.