Cumdump weekend

bottomdad123

I rarely get the chance to host as I have young adults still living at home (single Gay Dad with young adults)

Last weekend my son decided he was going to spend time with a friend and stay overnight!!   I was elated, that meant I could get prepared, be ass up, host and take a few loads!  I'm addicted to getting bred.  Love it!!

I got on all the apps, made myself available.  The first guy to contact me wanted a total anon setting, me blindfolded, ass up, lubed and ready. He wanted me to leave the blindfold on until after he left,  TOTALLY anon. He liked a photo of me with a harness on,  I was already waiting ass up, harness on and ready.  I love being in a jock and harnessed and ridden until they bury their load in me.

He arrived, I heard him come in, I heard him undress and slide up behind me.  He ate my hole, he slapped my ass and then he slid his cock into me.  GOD I love that feeling, senses on high alert, not knowing who or what is going to violate my hole.

He fucked me, rode me, slapped my ass, and then he pounded a nice load in my hole.   Not too much longer he slid out, he got dressed and left.  The only thing he left behind was his load in my hole.  PERFECT.

I shortly got hit up by a guy who lives about 1/2 mile away.  I think he is married and is always looking for a host. He fucked me once years ago in the basement of his apartment building.  I of course could host and was happy for him to use my wet hole to dump his load.  Almost the same situation.  Waiting ass up,  just come and use my hole, dump your load.  He is a pretty good sized black man with a nice size cock.  I love being used to just pump and dump!!  Thats what my hole is for.  He came in, pulled his gym shorts down, I sucked him to get him good and hard and then I got up on the bed on all fours.  He slid between my legs and I backed up onto his nice thick cock.  He pumped my wet hole with that large cock and eventually pounded his load into me.   Load #2,  I love it.

A little while went by.  A 19 year old red head was looking for a hole to breed.  Thats me!!   As you can imagine, a 19 year old does not need too much to get himself hard and pound out a load.   I like to get vocal, I encourage them to fuck me.  You don't need to be gentle with me, especially if I am lubed and ready. You can just push your way in...  I love it, bury that cock in my hole.   While he was fucking me I asked him if he like breeding a wet cum filled hole.  He said FUCK YEAH...  I said, there are two loads in there, add yours !!   It made him go crazy!!   Wasn't too long,  I had load #3.

I like to look at the apps.  There was a guy online I have seen many times,  Always looking breed but always looking for a bottom to host. I have admired his nice thick cock many a time and wanted it.  So I sent him a message..  Didn't hear anything for a while.  He was younger and I am not going to be a pest, so I let it go.   An hour or two later I send him a simple message "damn".    He replied with "can you host".  I said yes!   He replied.  I'll come and breed you!!   I was elated.

This was another totally anon breeding.  The room was dark, I never even turned around.  He ate my cum filled ass for a bit and then mounted me from behind.  It was late, I think 2am, I was in heaven.  He totally took control, he fucked me slow and he fucked me fast. He worked my hole in about every direction.  It was an incredible fuck with a nice thick cock!!   I just let him take control and use me in any way he wanted.  He finally got really worked up and plowed a nice load into me.    He laid there with his cock buried in my hole for a bit, got up, slapped my ass, got dressed and left.  I never saw him.  Load #4.

By this time I was spent and I drifted off to sleep with 4 nice loads in my hole.

In the morning I woke, checked my accounts and there was a guy about a mile away looking for an ass to dump a load in.  How could I say No to that.  I took a quick shower, got ass up and waited........  wasn't long before I had load #5 in me.  I did not see him either. Just felt his warm load in my hole after he left.

How I love being a cumdump taking loads!!

Off to Cleveland tomorrow and plan on being ass up in my hotel and getting a few loads while I am there.   Wish me luck!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 7