Not so quick trip to sauna

Bttm4Gifting

Had a long drive for work yesterday so decided to pop into the sauna on route. It was supposed to be naked day but not many were wandering around naked. 
I thought I would start having a steam and see if I could get lucky, so went straight to the dark room part. As soon as I walked in the hands started grabbing a gruff voice asked if I had just arrived? I replied yes and with that a few more hands started to touch me   
I was quickly bent over and I heard the lube packet being ripped open, felt it smeared over my hole and then the ramrod cock of a stranger slid in. I gripped it tight and was called a filthy slut. He fucked hard and fast and soon dumped his load. He was very vocal about how good it felt. For me that was a bonus as I was then passed around the guys in the steamy dark room

one guy was so polite and kept saying ‘no it’s fine u first’ as he whisper to me that he loves a loose cummy hole and he likes to feel other guys cum coating his cock. 
whilst being used by cock 5 a guy entered and asked if this was the guy for breeding and they all responded with a yes he’s taking any load. He also asked what my load count was and I told him 5 he said good slut there’s another 5 in line before I breed ur hole and churn the cum up n push it deep. 
eventually after 13 loads it was time to go get a coffee, cool off n catch my breath. Steam room defo made me sweat some! 

Now on the hunt for even more for the next few days

• Like 6
  • Piggy 8