Too cute to not fuck

So for many years now , I had been noticing my sisters oldest son , who lives in Australia, checking me out. He would watch me piss and one time he walked right into the pool house while I was completely nude, and he just stared at my cock. I responded with “you see anything you like, nigel?’ I never acted on it because he was family and underage

but last summer..he was back in Canada, and now 22. I took him to meet my best buddy in montreal who proceeded to get us both trashed. And as he was swirling out, I had to sudden urge to pounce on him, pull off his shorts and start pushing myself into him.

as I got balls deep. He said, I know you have aids… you gave it to my one friend the last time you came to Australia.. I wished you had done me. I responded with”well you’re getting it now… better late than never.”

i shot four toxic loads into him and just under two weeks later, the day before he went back to Australia, he got sick. I told him don’t worrry, that’s just fuck flu. “What do I do” he asked. To which I responded “well when you have the flu, that means your viral load is super high, and that would be a good time to shoot one back into me”

he grinned and fucked me like a wild dog. So proud that he was shooting his toxic jizz into another guy for the first time.

he now wants to come back to Canada on a work visa and stay with me for two years

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 17

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Now that is fucking hot!  You got into his ass at the right age for him, while he's young enough to experience your heat as you pumped your toxic seed into his body, but he's old enough to seek other guys, and hopefully young guys, to pump their bodies full of your strain... mmmmmm.

• Piggy 2