Bred by two tgirls one after the other

oliman

Its been ages since ive had some raw tgirl cock up my ass and was seriously in the mood for some.

Searched online and found two best friend tgirls who havent been in London together for whats been years since i last saw them. 

Messaged and was given the address for 9pm to meet up 1 after the other to breed me. It was made clear to me that I would be fucked raw if I was still a "naughty" boy. I love receiving raw loads from tgirls so couldnt wait. 

After a 55 min drive arrived at the destination and had a quick shower. Was then invited into the bedroom told to take some big hits from the poppers on the side. Feeling light headed and super horny the 1st tgirl rammed her cock in my mouth. Wasnt long before this 7 inch (seriously girthy) cock was rock hard and up my ass. She lasted 5 mins before I felt her spurting loads of cum inside me. I cleaned her cock and she went to get her friend.

Her friend then came out, more popper hits then her 8 1/2 inch larger and thicker monster was down my throat. Not long and she was then fucking me raw for 10 mins until finally exploding up my ass. I cleaner her delicious cum covered cock and was then on my way home. 

Nothing better imo than having tgirl loads up my ass! Until next time

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1